BOOT ANIMATIONS(EVEN SOUND)](42 Anis)[TeamDART] For NOTE II

Search This thread

kevinrocksman

Oct 18, 2009
IF YOU HAVE A REQUEST PLEASE ASK:
(By priority, higher 1 gets checked 1st "ie. EMAIL")
EMAIL: Themodder4528@gmail.com (Send your xda name and your request)
XDA: (Message me with your xda name and request)
MIRC: CLICK HERE, SIGN IN WITH YOUR XDA NAME AND TYPE OUT THE DESCRIPTION OF WHAT YOUR WANTING WITH THE LOCATION TO THE IMAGE, ANIMATION OR VIDEO.. ALSO MAKE SURE YOU MENTION KEVINROCKSMAN IN THE IRC CHANNEL)
TXT: (I used to put my phone # out there but there are to many immature people out there)

If anyone is interested in a boot animation please let me know, just send me a link to the animation you want. It can be a movie, gif or any other type of moving object lol and I can convert it in less than 30 min to a hour (most of the time) :D

V7.1 Aroma Boot Ani Flasher | V7.1 Aroma Boot Ani Flasher Torrent
(Nov 21 2012)
CHANGELOG
let me know what you think of the layout and everything so far

There is something BIG coming in the next couple...weeks!
I am going to port all my animations over from the lte, one x, and rezound to the NOTE 2.

Last edited:

JoshBeach

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 19, 2007
Upstate NY
Ok, quick tutorial for all you guys wanting custom boot animations (until Kevin has time to write the script)

Just flash JellyBomb... no just kidding.

ok,

nandroid backup - never know what can happen, so backup first.

using root explorer or es file explorer...

Navigate to System/Bin.

rename samsungani to samsungani.bak (or delete)
rename bootanimation to samsungani

Navigate to System/Media

rename bootsamsung.qmg to bootsamsung.bak (or delete)
rename bootsamsungloop.qmg to bootsamsungloop.bak (or delete)
add custom bootanimation.zip of your liking, and fix permissions as you would any other app.

reboot

profit.

Last edited:

SantinoInc

Jun 19, 2010
NYC
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
MIRC: CLICK HERE, SIGN IN WITH YOUR XDA NAME AND TYPE OUT THE DESCRIPTION OF WHAT YOUR WANTING WITH THE LOCATION TO THE IMAGE, ANIMATION OR VIDEO.. ALSO MAKE SURE YOU MENTION KEVINROCKSMAN IN THE IRC CHANNEL)
TXT: (I used to put my phone # out there but there are to many immature people out there)

If anyone is interested in a boot animation please let me know, just send me a link to the animation you want. It can be a movie, gif or any other type of moving object lol and I can convert it in less than 30 min to a hour (most of the time) :D

There is something BIG coming in the next couple days!
I am going to port all my animations over from the lte, one x, and rezound to the NOTE 2.
Dude, I've been waiting for this thread FOREVER! I'm having the hardest damn time getting a custom boot animation to work. I followed a YouTube tutorial, tried manually through RootExplorer and tried via Rom Toolbox as well. No go for me. I don't have any special request just something nice and easy I can flash in recovery and will get rid of boot sounds.

Do you think you can post some generic stuff for now?

kevinrocksman

Oct 18, 2009
Dude, I've been waiting for this thread FOREVER! I'm having the hardest damn time getting a custom boot animation to work. I followed a YouTube tutorial, tried manually through RootExplorer and tried via Rom Toolbox as well. No go for me. I don't have any special request just something nice and easy I can flash in recovery and will get rid of boot sounds.

still working on the script

kendotelie

Aug 9, 2011

Attachments

• f0017.jpg
    f0017.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1,143
  • f0473.jpg
    f0473.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,116
Reactions: *.jpg and Mongo23ny

kendotelie

Aug 9, 2011

my biggest problem which i should be well aware of by now is that you have to be sure your folders only have the images inside of them. Many times thumbnail files get created and you wont see them if you have "hide protected operating system files" in windows folder options,the view tab...another side note is that the other roms didnt allow custom boots. thanks Josh!!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

V7.1 Aroma Boot Ani Flasher | V7.1 Aroma Boot Ani Flasher Torrent
    (Nov 21 2012)
    CHANGELOG
    let me know what you think of the layout and everything so far

There is something BIG coming in the next couple...weeks!
    Ok, quick tutorial for all you guys wanting custom boot animations (until Kevin has time to write the script)

Just flash JellyBomb... no just kidding.

ok,

nandroid backup - never know what can happen, so backup first.

using root explorer or es file explorer...

Navigate to System/Bin.

rename samsungani to samsungani.bak (or delete)
    rename bootanimation to samsungani

Navigate to System/Media

rename bootsamsung.qmg to bootsamsung.bak (or delete)
    rename bootsamsungloop.qmg to bootsamsungloop.bak (or delete)
    add custom bootanimation.zip of your liking, and fix permissions as you would any other app.

reboot

profit.
    Its alll good bro! You have a life we all get it. But will be nice to see a few new ones bro

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

it's nice to see people still supporting me... Just feeling like sh1t lately and haven't felt like doing anything... granted I am going to start expanding once i get more in the team. Also working on a "cutom" project that is exclusive to jellybomb right now but im pretty sure once everyone sees this itll be in every rom...
    Just a couple thoughts, can you have the Samsung logo appear first before the bios just like computers have the manufacture logo first. AreYou gonna be doing the shut down animations to? Is anyone doing the splash screens if that's even possible. Thanks.

Sent from my SPH-L900

well Ive been helping another dev out on a script for his rom so ive been busy for the last 3 days but there is someone else working on getting down anis to to work. He has got them to work but they are all static like and crappy looking but hes still working on it. Splash screens arnt possible I'm told because they are built into the kernel which would make it quite difficult to do... but tonight ill be releasing another version (its long overdo) with another 710 anis in it
    Here's some more clips from a bleach video I found on YouTube.

http://db.tt/BeBDz9sd

http://db.tt/1tsrYGgE

http://db.tt/eYL9YIlu

http://db.tt/izJyeZN7

http://db.tt/1RKk6Gkr

You're going to have to wait until next release for the sound to be fixed. The OP might have left somethings out by accident. He's got a lot on his plate.

Ya I left out a line in the bleach file.

Can't wait for the next update guys.
    I feel it will have some new, awesome boots!
    Maybe even downboot?
    :D

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

Oh there will be plenty of anis. I might cut it off after 500mb and create a seperate file though. As for down anis... still not 100% working. One of the other devs working with me on boots got the down anis working but it looks crappy.. but believe me once someone finds out a way all boot anis will work as down anis.

Those are also very cool.

And alright, understandable.
    I can be patient :)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

Thanks lol. I do this in my free time... I have no job so this is mainly a hobby and wishfully a source of income... but I will continue doing it till something happens to me to the point of me not being able to function or touch a computer