Note ll on sale

Search This thread

gatorbri

Apr 20, 2009
Does anybody know of any other places that currently have the Note 2 on sale for a similar price? Or does anybody happen to know of any upcoming sales in the next week or two that will be available for a Verizon version of the Note 2?

I'm dying to get my hands on one, but the local BB wouldn't price match given the local Sam's Clubs don't sell Verizon around here.

102mm

Nov 26, 2006
Richmond
Does anybody know of any other places that currently have the Note 2 on sale for a similar price? Or does anybody happen to know of any upcoming sales in the next week or two that will be available for a Verizon version of the Note 2?

I'm dying to get my hands on one, but the local BB wouldn't price match given the local Sam's Clubs don't sell Verizon around here.

Dell.com (the computer site) has the note II for $149 upgrade/add $129 new coustomer with a $50 dell rebate card.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

jargavet

Feb 28, 2013
staples was doing 149.99.
with the s4 coming do you think well see any drops?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda app-developers app

bond32

Jun 26, 2010
Franklin
staples was doing 149.99.
with the s4 coming do you think well see any drops?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda app-developers app

Hardly to say in my opinion. The note 2 is in a class seperate to the s4, like Verizon and others justifying the 299.00 subsidized price.

bundee1

Mar 22, 2010
Hardly to say in my opinion. The note 2 is in a class seperate to the s4, like Verizon and others justifying the 299.00 subsidized price.

I exchanged my s3 for a note 2 at Best Buy on Sat and paid the extra $50. I went in today and politely explained that I wanted the price match and I didnt want to repurchase it to get it. They said ok. I showed them thr Amazon page on my phone and I got a 100 back. Big ups to everyone for the heads up. I really needed that cash.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If anyone here might be interested in the galaxy note ll then sams club has them on sale for 98.88 on upgrade or new customer.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
    Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
    I dont mean to be a pain. Basically I need Best Buy to price match because I am within 60 days on 3 of my phones. So I was hoping to get a better shot of the proce tag and the detailed print. Any help is appreciated. :)

alright cool ill post it tomorrow when im back in.
    That is weird. Best Buy price matched the amazon $149.99 price last week when we bought them. Also Endadget posted today that Best Buy was going to match online retailers permanently. The article specifically mentions Best Buy Mobile and cell phones, and even mentions price matching Amazon.

http://tinyurl.com/c8nyhff

That is weird. Best Buy price matched the amazon $149.99 price last week when we bought them. Also Endadget posted today that Best Buy was going to match online retailers permanently. The article specifically mentions Best Buy Mobile and cell phones, and even mentions price matching Amazon.

http://tinyurl.com/c8nyhff

says in the story that it doesn't cover on contract smartphones...

Oh well, that's why I rarely go to bestbuy.