[Q] Day of week (number) problem

Search This thread

Jangla

Oct 8, 2008
I'm trying to create a super simple little calendar widget but for some reason, Day of Week in Week (number) always outputs 0. Is this a bug or am I missing something? I'm trying to use it in a progress bar.

Jangla

Oct 8, 2008
Thought it might help to show people what I mean.

One screenshot shows widget on desktop. Other one shows settings for the day of week in week. Note that on the desktop screenshot, the 3rd ring from the centre is the one that's not working.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-10-09-39-02.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-10-09-39-02.png
    203.2 KB · Views: 77

ma11en

Jun 6, 2012
Nottingham
Hi,

Have you double checked that your foreground colour isn't the same as the background colour?

Regards Mark.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

Jangla

Oct 8, 2008
Hi,

Have you double checked that your foreground colour isn't the same as the background colour?

Regards Mark.

Yup. Just this minute solved it though - should have been using 0 as a start rather than 1.....which I don't really understand but at least it's running now.

Got some more tweaks to make and then I'm going to have a crack at releasing this on the play store :D

Reactions: ma11en

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Regards Mark.

Yup. Just this minute solved it though - should have been using 0 as a start rather than 1.....which I don't really understand but at least it's running now.

Got some more tweaks to make and then I'm going to have a crack at releasing this on the play store :D