update gummy 1.0.2 is out!!!

Search This thread

brandogg

Jul 27, 2008
I just picked up a Bionic for $70 yesterday (cracked LCD, which I am replacing on Tuesday), then promptly rooted, flashed ICS, and retired my Thunderbolt. Very impressive. ICS was nice on the T'Bolt (Playground), but there is no data yet (or calls)...so this is just awesome! Currently running Gummy 1.0, no complaints whatsoever.

codygs83

With 1.0 I don't have any 3G/4G connectivity problems, but the front facing camera doesn't work with Skype. Kind of important for me, I use my Skype a lot. I'll give it a shot when the camera works.

No, but it's a good idea to be rooted so you can make a backup of you system in case of failure.

Quick question.... how the hell can u flash this without cwm and not be rooted? I'm pretty good with hacking android devices but have never flashed any roms without being rooted.

Sent from my XT875 using xda premium

penorwood

Oct 10, 2007
LG Wing
Everytime I try to download the 1.0 update I get a checksum error. Is there an alternate download location?

Sent from my Xoom using xda premium

dchao22

Jan 6, 2010
Awesome downloading now :)

Dam it the boot loader is really gay.... and annoying what were they thinking.

The camera doesn't work. Tried using camera 360. Failed.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using XDA

Last edited:

I agree. It's probably the happiest damn boot loader I've seen, but I feel like it's unprofessional. I never bothered changing the boot loader screen in the past but now I have to figure out how to do it.

ronaldheld

I just try Gummy for a few hours. Easiest ICS installation and initiallization.
is there a way to get the calendar to start in 31 day/month mode? How can I get the web browser bookmarks to be in list mode and sortable? Finally, i agree with the boot animation, I turned that off almost first.

dchao22

Jan 6, 2010
Thanks for the tip. I would always have to cover the speaker so no one here's the sound lol. :D

Sent from my XT875 using XDA

projektorboy

Sep 3, 2010
Phoenix, AZ

Stock camera works great for me. However non-stock camera apps act a little weird. Instagram gets randomly laggy and CameraZoom FX is SUPER laggy, like 1 second behind wherever you're pointing the phone.

Otherwise, performance is incredible on Gummy 1.0. I'm loving it!

smokedkill

Apr 13, 2010
Do I need to be rooted or anything to install this? Right now I have my bionic with the latest factory update nonrooted.

Assume that you need to be rooted for anything in the development section. Since your not rooted, you may want to go look into the instructions for doing that.

Hans5849

Apr 11, 2012
If the front having camera working with Skype now?
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts