4.4.3 update ??

Search This thread

WalkerBales

Nov 20, 2013
New Delhi
Has anybody else other than T-Mobile users received the 4.4.3 update ?? I am eagerly waiting for it to arrive on my XT1052 ( Indian Version) I keep checking for update frequently but no luck.. So anybody having XT1052 received the update ??

piskr

Sep 17, 2007
Sony Xperia 5 IV
Sony Xperia 1 V
Has anybody else other than T-Mobile users received the 4.4.3 update ?? I am eagerly waiting for it to arrive on my XT1052 ( Indian Version) I keep checking for update frequently but no luck.. So anybody having XT1052 received the update ??

As far as could be figured out from posts already published to date upgrade of T-mobile Moto X is completed and besides there are ongoing upgrades of Brazilian XT1058, Verizon's XT1060 and European EU XT1052.

KidJoe

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2008
Thorndale/Romansville, PA
I thought the Brazil phone being updated was also XT1053?

I have not seen it for Verizon XT1060, there was one thread that turned out to be a false alarm (See Post #11 in -> http://xdaforums.com/moto-x/general/software-update-verizon-moto-x-t2785992 ). I haven't even seen posts for a soak test. Is there another thread talking about it?

And I missed the European XT1052 completely. Where did you see that?

@WalkerBales, @piskr is correct in that the update isn't rolling out to anyone else yet. You'll just have to sit tight.

piskr

Sep 17, 2007
Sony Xperia 5 IV
Sony Xperia 1 V

I have not seen it for Verizon XT1060, there was one thread that turned out to be a false alarm (See Post #11 in -> http://xdaforums.com/moto-x/general/software-update-verizon-moto-x-t2785992 ). I haven't even seen posts for a soak test. Is there another thread talking about it?

@WalkerBales, @piskr is correct in that the update isn't rolling out to anyone else yet. You'll just have to sit tight.

A couple of members confirmed that they'd actually received upgrade message for XT1052 EU model:

http://xdaforums.com/moto-x/development/rom-moto-x-t2639724/page13

piskr

Sep 17, 2007
Sony Xperia 5 IV
Sony Xperia 1 V
I don't read someone confirmed it's 4.4.3 for XT1052 or I missed a post?

Thanks

The first user published:
Originally Posted by freebordjunky View Post
i just started getting update notificaton on this rom..... Probably for the stock rom ... but i dont want to loose root and all my stuff... any way of dectivating it???

And the second answered:
Originally Posted by ledionkoci View Post
Me too

Sent from my XT1052 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

And both are on EU XT1052.

MickyMax

Nov 13, 2007
The first user published:
Originally Posted by freebordjunky View Post
i just started getting update notificaton on this rom..... Probably for the stock rom ... but i dont want to loose root and all my stuff... any way of dectivating it???

And the second answered:
Originally Posted by ledionkoci View Post
Me too

Sent from my XT1052 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

And both are on EU XT1052.

But they don't confirmed it's 4.4.3 :)

piskr

Sep 17, 2007
Sony Xperia 5 IV
Sony Xperia 1 V
But they don't confirmed it's 4.4.3 :)

They actually did. On my explicit question. Besides what else it could be if you receive update notification and you're already on 4.4.2?

"Wanna say that you actually got the announcement on 4.4.3 OTA for XT1052?

Yes we did... It would be really nice if this Tom would be updated... I tried krytonite rom but it's the UK retail version and not the EU so there is no German on it!

Gesendet von meinem XT1052 mit Tapatalk"

WalkerBales

Nov 20, 2013
New Delhi
As far as could be figured out from posts already published to date upgrade of T-mobile Moto X is completed and besides there are ongoing upgrades of Brazilian XT1058, Verizon's XT1060 and European EU XT1052.

But when is the update gonna arrive on other variants ?? Isn't there any official confirmation ??

Yes me too... Never read anything related to update about XT1052 !! And yeah, I can wait... But still it would be nice of approximate date is known of arrival !!

A couple of members confirmed that they'd actually received upgrade message for XT1052 EU model:

http://xdaforums.com/moto-x/development/rom-moto-x-t2639724/page13

They never said that is was 4.4.3 update !!

I don't read someone confirmed it's 4.4.3 for XT1052 or I missed a post?

Thanks

Exactly !! Same here....

Reactions: MickyMax

Top Liked Posts