Delivery

Search This thread

paul211b

Jan 30, 2010
Can't see how you ordered on a Friday and it's out for delivery when I ordered on the 17th and it's still waiting at Heathrow. I called DHL and they said they've got the label but are yet to be instructed to pick it up...:(

And I paid extra for 'Express Delivery'

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

I ordered on the 16th at 08:00. No idea why DHL received my details on Friday 18th.
I also chose express delivery.

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
Can't see how you ordered on a Friday and it's out for delivery when I ordered on the 17th and it's still waiting at Heathrow. I called DHL and they said they've got the label but are yet to be instructed to pick it up...:(

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

I ordered on the 16th at 08:00. No idea why DHL received my details on Friday 18th.
I also chose express delivery.

Ah, OK...some small hope then! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Handling took 2-3 days on each of my three orders when on Express (family members). Shipping across the EU another 18 hours.
    In all cases the phone showed "Processing" until when it was actually received(!), in one case even far longer. So I would not go too much on that.
    Thursday, July 24, 2014 Location Time Pieces
    5 With delivery courier LAMBETH - UK 08:18

4 Arrived at Delivery Facility in LAMBETH - UK LAMBETH - UK 04:51

3 Departed Facility in LONDON-HEATHROW - UK LONDON-HEATHROW - UK 04:27

2 Processed at LONDON-HEATHROW - UK LONDON-HEATHROW - UK 03:53

Friday, July 18, 2014 Location Time Pieces
    1 Shipment information received LONDON-HEATHROW - UK 12:39

Do the ones sent to the UK have a UK plug or UK plug adapter? Thanks

EU plug and adapter (as it states when ordering)