One India Thread - Finally Got It..What a Beauty it is

Search This thread

Sumit.K

Feb 24, 2012
New Delhi
A note of caution for all. I received my OPO three days back and yesterday, after removing the original screen protector to apply the tempered glass, I found out that the screen has 3 dead pixels. I contacted Amazon immediately seeking a replacement but they came up with a solution which was a shocker!

Amazon CANNOT replace faulty devices and you can only return them for a complete refund. If you need the same device again, you need a new invite and buy one. It took a while for the info to sink in but I just could not manage using the screen with 3 dead pixels. I eventually returned my phone to them and Amazon has initiated a refund. Would need your help to get a new invite in case anyone has one to spare. Thanks and I hope this info helps.

anirudhnyg

Jan 17, 2011
Bangalore
The one I purchased from amazon has a logo on the back saying global version .. So is it global version or not ? This is so confusing !!
99bbf762bd6c9683a47f6c6958395309.jpg

SamBG

Sep 29, 2012
Bangalore
The one I purchased from amazon has a logo on the back saying global version .. So is it global version or not ? This is so confusing !!
99bbf762bd6c9683a47f6c6958395309.jpg
Dude all the units that are sold in India are global one only but we wont be receiving the update as these global units are bought from Amazon.in in India.

If you would have bought the phone from the us site and then shipped it to India that also would have come in the same packing stating global version, but as bought from the international site it would have received the update.

prasath_20

Aug 2, 2009
Will it not be easy to overwrite the Indian version with the global version of cyanogen to receive updates.... And yes there was a clarification from cyanogen that indian version will receive updates..

P.s. haven't received an invite yet.. if anyone is willing to share.. please do share it..

Sent from my HTC One V using XDA Free mobile app

Ayaorei

Sep 25, 2012
New Delhi
Sorry guys a little late....was playing around.
Its perfect.....keep on activ whoever wants invites coz tis means m soon getting invites to share. Thnx a million to everyone who start tis forum. Coz of tis m able to get tis fon. N thnx again to mucinch for sharing me the invites.
OPO..#NEVER SETTLE...

Attachments

• 1418298865312.jpg
    1418298865312.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 347
  • 1418298899072.jpg
    1418298899072.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 345
  • 1418298910221.jpg
    1418298910221.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 327
  • 1418298922491.jpg
    1418298922491.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 351

zanyguy

Sep 2, 2008
Invite?

Hi,

If anyone has an Indian invite to spare, please send me one. My phone got stolen and need a replacement urgently.

Thanks in advance,
Zany.

beandroid9

May 9, 2013
Hey guys.. can anyone send me a invitation for to buy The One.. really looking forward to get the phone in my hand after all this time.. Thank you in advance

Nihar

Sep 13, 2012
Pune
Reactions: beandroid9

Vikka

Jan 14, 2015
Any spare Indian invites please

Hi everybody. Has anybody got a spare invite for India. Would like to get a phone for a relative who has done a lot for me. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance: Vikka

washpota

Jan 19, 2011
Bangalore
Are the global versions of OPO already getting OTA updates?

Can I flash the global ROM on my Indian OPO and get OTA updates? Do I have to root to install the global ROM?

karty

Feb 15, 2012
Hello all
I want to purchase global ver.....my friend have global Invits to share ...so so im planing to import it from US......pls suggest me best package forwarding service...low cost fast customs handlin..... thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I want one 64 gb:cowboy:. What will exact price for it
    please let me know:silly:

Well that will be under 24K if you buy it from US...Again if after 16th May, some stable govt. comes in power(especially Modi), then there is a possibility of dollar going down against rupee....hope it comes under 50(extreme ideal conditions), then OnePlus One will be way cheaper for us...hope this comes true..fingers crossed
    Thread is for Indian users who are interested in buying this device and other discussions regarding Oneplus One....

I am planning to buy it from China directly and will update once have the device... :)

So finally my brother has bought One from China for 2500 Yuan which is INR 25K and its 64GB in white color. Below are the pics.....Will update once I have it in my Hand.....Cheers!!

Just collected the phone...here are some of the pics...Will update with new ones along with the carrier compatibility in India.

IMG_20140623_154946%20(Small).jpg

Pic1.jpg
    Hello guys. I was one of the 100 lucky winners who had gt the invite. Also I had participated in the contest one in a 1000 and will be getting 3 invites with different accounts. So in all 4 invites. ;)
    I will definitely sharing with you guys on 2nd dec post afternoon. Stay tuned.
    I will be sharing 1 invite over here and 2 invites on the one plus one India forum.
    Can anyone share 1 invite with me? XDA is my first love and in return I will make sure I give all my invites in XDA itself.

I can share invites I have 12 invites with me currently. So I will be sending 6 invites as I and my friends will utilize the rest of Invites
    Well that will be under 24K if you buy it from US...Again if after 16th May, some stable govt. comes in power(especially Modi), then there is a possibility of dollar going down against rupee....hope it comes under 50(extreme ideal conditions), then OnePlus One will be way cheaper for us...hope this comes true..fingers crossed

Lol modified stable govt india will go crashing down with riots and false talking fekuism

Sent from my ST18i using xda app-developers app