Mar 19, 2012
Mine is similar to the one above:

System version: 651.73.23.XT910.Retail.en.EU
Android version: 2.3.5
Baseband: U_03.1C.83P
Webtop: WT-2.0.0-113
Kernel: 2.6.35.7-ge209671
Build Number: 6.5.1-73_SPU-11

Still no update here in Greece. I would so much like to update it before I root it. I know I can keep root, but I want to check out how it behaves with 2.3.6 before I start messing with it.

hartelodepolen

Mar 20, 2012
I can confirm that my RAZR received this new update via OTA arround 5 P.M (GTM+1)

My version of the system is: 651.167.22.XT910.Retail.en.FR (Expansys)

Changes that i've seen so far:

- The gyroscope finally works!! If you have that weird bug on sky map where it only pinpoints north-east and back is fixed :).

- The lock screen changed. And It's horrible. Now you have to unlock from the middle to the right to unblock, or to the left for the camera (More Honeycomb style). I miss the old one :(.

- The settings menu changed. Now is white with icons in color. Much better :).

- Some icons changed. Keyboard looks different too.

Still playing with the phone. No problems to update at all.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Was anyone able to keep root with OTA Rootkeeper?

See the post directly above yours. :)

Sent from my XT910 using xda premium
    Right, changes noticed thus far:

- Firstly, this update has much more in common with the CDMA 2.3.6 update than the leaked .150 OTA.

- Secondly, the most obvious change - the lockscreen has been revamped. The clock has moved to the top left, silent mode toggle is now on the top right, and there's an ICS-style lock slider with a key icon that now moves left for camera & right for unlock. Unfortunately, the nifty sliding clock animation on unlock is gone.

- New 'Task Timer' widget.

- Gallery has a Timeline feature (Reasonably sure that wasn't there before).

- New apps included: Evernote, Hot Pursuit demo (Bundled demo games, yuck), Kindle, some rearranging/renaming of system apps. A few other apps, such as MOTOACTV & Google Videos, have been removed.

- Smart Actions is now modular. It was previously spread across a bunch of different apps & services, but is now much more contained. This allows for - yay! - the update to Smart Actions 2.0.70 from the market to work. There are a number of changes to the new Smart Actions, including 'VIP Caller Mode' & 'Text Announce'.

- New icons, including a somewhat strange & very different one for Text Messaging. White smiley face in a light blue text bubble instead of the envelope. Prevents confusion with Messaging and Email, if nothing else. Also has the same Motocast symbol on My Files, My Gallery, & My Music (Plus the Motocast Account in the Add Account screen) as the CDMA 2.3.6 does.

- Reverted a bunch of changes that the .150 update brought. Contacts has a white background again, the carrier name is in the status bar again, and the Wifi Hotspot has the old green icon instead of the newer red one.

- The FC caused by the new Google Search when the search button is pressed in the stock BlurHome's app drawer is still present.
    I am searching it :) If I find it on my phone a will say how to take it

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

after searches

the save is in /system partition

but can't say where beacause you can't access /system without root ..