$2 TPU Cases from DealExtreme!

Search This thread

mitchchaiet

Jul 11, 2012
On DealExtreme.com, search for "HTC One X TPU Cases"

I have ordered the black and white TPU cases, and so far this seems to be the best deal. (2? You can't beat that)

I'll throw up some more pictures when I get them, but I have ordered plenty of times from them before and couldn't have been any happier.

Reactions: DallasGT01

dbzvl

Jul 16, 2009

I have ordered the black and white TPU cases, and so far this seems to be the best deal. (2? You can't beat that)

I'll throw up some more pictures when I get them, but I have ordered plenty of times from them before and couldn't have been any happier.

Fits ATT? I heard alot of tpu were for international and it would stretch to fit the att version but the ports wouldn't align.

Reactions: mitchchaiet

vioalas

Apr 3, 2012
Lakeland, Fl
Don't worry about it, it'll most likely fit. The HOX(L) is only half a millimeter longer. Considering the cutouts on most tpu cases are a tad oversized it'll fit. I have an international HOX TPU case from rock and it fits perfectly.

Give it a go! $2 isn't that bad at all!

TKTAB911

Feb 22, 2011
Montana
AT&T HTC One X = Dimensions 134.8 x 69.9 x 8.9 mm
Case = (137 cm x 70 cm x 10 mm)

Looks like it would be a tight fit, based on the 2nd dimension but I think with enough ductape you'll get it right in there ;] Its only two dollars though, I'm sure you can go find enough quarters on the street today to get one just to find out. I prefer the dings all over my phone. Makes it more personal knowing how many times I died a little bit on the inside when I Dropped it <\3.

Corrion

Oct 8, 2010
DealExtreme has a HTC One XL case, seems to be a TPU / Silicone mix. Anyone tried this one? I can't post links yet, but it's named "Protective PC + Silicone Case for HTC One XL". Comes in black and white.

gtenpatel

Nov 11, 2008
I bought a similar one (black with black X) off ebay when the phone first came out and I am very happy with it.

Pros:
Good grip
Slim
Lip to protect the screen - not large but enough to protect it from small falls
Easy to take off if needed, but doesn't come off when pulling it out of your pocket
Camera area has a lip to protect it
CHEAP!!!!

Cons:
The case is made for the international version, only 4/5 pins are exposed
The camera cut out is a little off, but it still protects it well and doesn't interfere with the function of the camera.
The "X" on the back is shiny and can scuff

Overall definitely worth $2.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: andyondroid

Corrion

Oct 8, 2010
DealExtreme has a HTC One XL case, seems to be a TPU / Silicone mix. Anyone tried this one? I can't post links yet, but it's named "Protective PC + Silicone Case for HTC One XL". Comes in black and white.

Got it in 12 days and I'm in Canada

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Well, I got the XL case, and it's definitely not for the AT&T HTC One X. Top mic completely covered, bottom mic + rear speakers + and LED are partially covered. I'd stick with the Diztronic TPU case for a perfect fit.

JacobGreen

Mar 9, 2012

Do you mean here http://dx.com/s/HTC+One+X+TPU+Cases .
i think these cases are top fashion with cheap price.

May2012

Jul 27, 2012
In fact, the individual is liked will want to buy, just cell phone accessories mall last week to buy two different colors PZOZ Case For HTC One X [TPU on Delicate Series Case Skin] difficult to aging well protected and function
PZOZ-Case-For-HTC-One-X-TPU-Delicate-Series-Case-Skin20129617728505.jpg

Kindatired

May 25, 2011
Reactions: zounduser

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Fits ATT? I heard alot of tpu were for international and it would stretch to fit the att version but the ports wouldn't align.
    I bought a similar one (black with black X) off ebay when the phone first came out and I am very happy with it.

Pros:
    Good grip
    Slim
    Lip to protect the screen - not large but enough to protect it from small falls
    Easy to take off if needed, but doesn't come off when pulling it out of your pocket
    Camera area has a lip to protect it
    CHEAP!!!!

Cons:
    The case is made for the international version, only 4/5 pins are exposed
    The camera cut out is a little off, but it still protects it well and doesn't interfere with the function of the camera.
    The "X" on the back is shiny and can scuff

Overall definitely worth $2.
    Hope this helps.
    In fact, the individual is liked will want to buy, just cell phone accessories mall last week to buy two different colors PZOZ Case For HTC One X [TPU on Delicate Series Case Skin] difficult to aging well protected and function
    PZOZ-Case-For-HTC-One-X-TPU-Delicate-Series-Case-Skin20129617728505.jpg

Don't buy these cases. While the tpu isn't bad, the buttons are really hard to push while it's on.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium