Help With Google Play Music

Search This thread

Briaann

Aug 11, 2013
I'm from Puerto Rico and I used to have a Galaxy Note 1 with the Hellbean ROM and I was able to access Google Play Music shop witht hat ROM. Now I have a Nexus 5 and when I try to enter it says it's not available on my country. Is there a way to fool play music and to let me buy songs again? Or does anyone know what to do, please thanks.

dxreed

Aug 28, 2010
San Antonio, TX
I'm from Puerto Rico and I used to have a Galaxy Note 1 with the Hellbean ROM and I was able to access Google Play Music shop witht hat ROM. Now I have a Nexus 5 and when I try to enter it says it's not available on my country. Is there a way to fool play music and to let me buy songs again? Or does anyone know what to do, please thanks.

When I travel to other countries where my services don't work, I use a VPN service called "Hide My Ass" which allows me to choose server locations. So, when I'm in Korea (as I often am), I use Hide My Ass to make it appear as though I'm in Las Vegas, Nevada. I can't seem to post URL here, so search for "Hide My Ass VPN" and you should find it.

There are other solutions I'm sure, but this was fast and easy for me to set up and it works. Both for my computer & Nexus 5.