Sony mdr s40 headphones

Search This thread

Jeik

Jun 27, 2011
Dublin
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Xiaomi 13

Sony headphones work best with Sony smartphones.
If you want mobile,those seem to be good.
I am using the SONY MDR-XB400
I am an audiophile,had the MDR-ZX100,ZX300,ZX310,and these headphones top it off,and i payed 60$ for them.The sound is clear,sound isolation is perfect(you only hear the music,and others arround you cant hear what you listen to),they are extremely plesant to have on the head,those coushins feel like clouds(so soft!),and the bass blows you away.The headphones are so good,they were worth every penny.

Reactions: creative21

creative21

May 17, 2013
I am an audiophile,had the MDR-ZX100,ZX300,ZX310,and these headphones top it off,and i payed 60$ for them.The sound is clear,sound isolation is perfect(you only hear the music,and others arround you cant hear what you listen to),they are extremely plesant to have on the head,those coushins feel like clouds(so soft!),and the bass blows you away.The headphones are so good,they were worth every penny.

Which one is best among zx300,zx310 & xb400?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.