[Q] Rooted, with 4.1.2 MB1 - but want 4.4.2?

Search This thread

cbanning

Jul 8, 2010
Arvada
As the title says, i've got a s3 that I haven't been using for awhile as I also have the S4, but may want to sell the S4 and go back to the S3 just to raise some funds. I've also got TWRP installed, but don't know what version, I think i's the latest, but not sure. What do I have to do to install a 4.4.2 rom or even factory image - I really don't mind TW?
Thanks,

kidhudi

Feb 1, 2011
Jackson
As the title says, i've got a s3 that I haven't been using for awhile as I also have the S4, but may want to sell the S4 and go back to the S3 just to raise some funds. I've also got TWRP installed, but don't know what version, I think i's the latest, but not sure. What do I have to do to install a 4.4.2 rom or even factory image - I really don't mind TW?
Thanks,

cant you just flash the image in odin?

i guess you could re-lock your bootloader with ez-unlock. reinstall the factory recovery with ez-recovery and take the ota. but i could be wrong

i have the unlocked bootloader and i am willing to wait for the DEVs to do their magic

hopefully

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have you tried any of the AOSP 4.4.4 roms? Gummy has been solid for me. I shied away from AOSP until recently as everything that I use now works great. I won't go to a locked bootloader by Odin'ing ML1, NC1 (both 4.3) or NE1.