OFF-TOPIC LOUNGE non-device related discussions

Search This thread

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
Here is a place where you can talk about anything BUT keep it clean please and NO FLAMING!

With that said let me congratulate Ivcesar and the wonderful announcement in the next post!

Enjoy all!

Friendly Neighborhood Moderator

Last edited:

ivcesar

Apr 6, 2011
far far away
OFF-TOPIC LOUNGE

Kenny sorry for making a thread about this. But sad to say dont realy have friends who I could tell without getting smack talk to.

Anyways I know no one knows me here, other then maybe by that annoying guy with the dumb question or that noob.

Like I saif i dont really have friends beside two which is sad. But here it goes im going to have a baby!!!!! I know no one care but I just wanted to tell the world.

Kenny again sorry for the thread. Feel free to remove.

Sent from my Death Star using xda force

Last edited by a moderator:

stevodude

Jul 12, 2006
Good for you. Sowing the seed, that's what we humans do best.

Not sure if I am the annoying guy with the dumb question or the noob... but i am fairly sure I am both and more. probably more than that even, and a forum I have found is not the place for social debate...

Last edited:

gtuansdiamm

Nov 15, 2010
New York
Better announcing it here than a Facebook full of people you don't know lol

Congrats

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

milky1112

Apr 24, 2011
Somewhere on Earth.
Kenny sorry for making a thread about this. But sad to say dont realy have friends who I could tell without getting smack talk to.

Anyways I know no one knows me here, other then maybe by that annoying guy with the dumb question or that noob.

Like I saif i dont really have friends beside two which is sad. But here it goes im going to have a baby!!!!! I know no one care but I just wanted to tell the world.

Congrats! Its a wonderful thing to know your about to have a baby. Good luck to you and your other half. Wish you both the best and a healthy baby!

Tunnelmath

Dec 29, 2012
great phone

I just wish there was a shroud around the camera lens. Looks like it will easily scratch without a case.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Home button is easily pressed in pocket accidentally waking up phone.

Speedin07si

Nov 15, 2011
Colonial Heights,VA

Dude congrats , I have a 19 month old little girl. Best thing that has ever happened to me.

Sent from Pluto.
qe9usehe.jpg

castle_bravo

Dec 1, 2012
Gotham
Nah, they'll learn what they shouldn't touch lol. I never kid proofed and they turned out ok. Actually, the one cabinet I put kid proofing on had our plastic bags in it and the damn cat was addicted to licking them and she would get in there and make a mess. So we put a kid lock on there to keep the cat out.

theroyalwe

Sep 25, 2008
Philly Burbs
Congrats man! I have a 15 month old boy and it's truly the best thing possible. People that don't have kids simply won't get it until they do. The best way I can put it is... see you on the other side of the matrix. Things really will be totally different when you get there. Good luck!

Also, while some people have no problems at all during pregnancy we weren't so lucky... be sure to take good care of the mom and do everything the doctors say. There's more at stake now than just hers our your health.

alaman68

Nov 20, 2010
drinking under a bridge
hey, make sure you buy her something nice. i didn't buy my wife a gift for my first child so the second birth cost me a Chanel J12.

that is a friendly reminder to everyone out there...

edit: glad i could stop by to kill the thread

Last edited:
G

GuestK00145

Samsung flexible display

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357853068066.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357853068066.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 97

ivcesar

Apr 6, 2011
far far away
Hey guys first of happy new years. And hipe everyone had a safe and good time. Second I wan to thank everyone for the all the wishes and all the good feed back ty you guys :).

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

castle_bravo

Dec 1, 2012
Gotham
I built a dual tap keggorator and two weeks after my dumb ass decides to go on a diet :: Palm:: I just filled it back up with yuengling and I'm trying to get a keg of long trail hibernator from my local liquor store. Lost 25 pounds but God do I miss my beer. Been 12 weeks.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OFF-TOPIC LOUNGE

Here is a place where you can talk about anything BUT keep it clean please and NO FLAMING!

With that said let me congratulate Ivcesar and the wonderful announcement in the next post!

Enjoy all!

Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
    Re: *off topic* Lounge for all non-S3 conversations

Anyone else think its stupid that I cant post on the developer section to let them know I am testing there rom out and inform them of bugs until I have 10 posts? And the post part is i have to wait 5 minutes between each post. I have been a member for 6 months and a user since the drop of the original Evo. This sucks! <<
    Nope, not stupid at all... I think they should raise the limit actually
    I agree with Flastnoles11, it should be higher. Make sure someone has read and read and is serious. 10 post can be accomplished in half a day. As someone else said you gave the ability to PM someone in the thread or a developer.

Transmitted with a portable device using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Anyone else think its stupid that I cant post on the developer section to let them know I am testing there rom out and inform them of bugs until I have 10 posts? And the post part is i have to wait 5 minutes between each post. I have been a member for 6 months and a user since the drop of the original Evo. This sucks! <<

Nope, not stupid at all... I think they should raise the limit actually

There is always PM's.

Sent from a planet far far away.