[Theme]Tapatalk 5/6-- Black/Blue/Gray -- Black/Red/Gray -- Black/Green/Gray

Search This thread

Tylog

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 4, 2013
The blue / gray one is great too. This to themes let's look Tapatalk like a complete new app. :)
062a216c49f8123a8580f105f2fbc87a.jpg

Edit. A small bug, in the top bar i can't see the icons, send / Profil and all other icons there. You can see it on the Screenshot. That's only at the blue grey one. The other theme is fine.

Last edited:
S

sawdoctor

Very nice, how about a transparent version for those of us who can't stop starring at our wallpapers?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
If whiskey says it's ok I'll post the link to the thread but a certain team of themers are working on a transparent version at the moment

Last edited:

Whiskey103

Member Advocate Admin / Developer Committee
Staff member
The blue / gray one is great too. This to themes let's look Tapatalk like a complete new app. :)
062a216c49f8123a8580f105f2fbc87a.jpg

Edit. A small bug, in the top bar i can't see the icons, send / Profil and all other icons there. You can see it on the Screenshot. That's only at the blue grey one. The other theme is fine.
What version is that?
If whiskey says it's ok I'll post the link to the thread but a certain team of themers are working on a transparent version at the moment
Sure, no problem for me.

Tylog

Jan 4, 2013
The latest one. It's no big deal for me. On the grey white one it's fine

Tylog

Jan 4, 2013
Nexus :) i check if the reason is a theme i use but its not so. It's only with the blue / white one but it's really np. Most time i use the grey theme, that's fine.

Last edited:

Whiskey103

Staff member
Nexus :) i check if the reason is a theme i use but its not so. It's only with the blue / white one but it's really np. Most time i use the grey theme, that's fine.

well i still hav e no idea what version u are using lol. confused.
You picked the stockish old version blue?

S

sawdoctor

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2283828

Team Black Out Presents...The Dark Side...Blacked Out Apps
Check out the last page, dj has nearly finished his transparant Tapatalk. I've got to be honest though, i love tbo apps but the black and blue from whiskey103 and a couple of other devs really do stand out

Whiskey103

Staff member

Tylog

Jan 4, 2013
Ah ok, then it's clear :) i only use light one, i don't like to black on my screen.

Whiskey103

Staff member
Tapatalk_Pro_BlueGray_4.9.3_451.apk

This is the best i can do for a light/dark mix and keeping the theme selection in settings intact.
It will have glitches here and there in feed/portal menu etc.
But i managed to make it work for regular browsing the forums in light and dark theme setting.

Also on the ICS Sliding menu i had to pick a "moderate" color as that one is referenced in colors to both dark and light so to bad :)

Tylog

Jan 4, 2013
I test it, just a moment :) but don't make you to much work with it, i can life with it and most times i use the other one.

Edit. Doesn't change anything but as i say, no need to do it, i stay on gray xD

eb8d941eb724934efe3af0573c2bacc0.jpg

Last edited:

edzamber

Feb 21, 2012
@Whiskey103,

Hi

I try to theme Tapatalk pro 4.9.4 but impossible to install it. I think its about android.manufest permissions but i'm not shure...
Can you explain me how to make it works ?

Thanks a lot :)

Top Liked Posts