testers wanted

Search This thread
I've been experimenting with some ideas to help get cm working but I don't have the One Mini.
If anyone with the AT&T HTC One Mini would like to test out a few builds of cm and recovery images just send me a message and I'll reply back with a link to my mediafire.
If you've got any questions, feel free to ask them here :)

And thanks in advance to all.

BENETNATH

Jan 7, 2011
I've been experimenting with some ideas to help get cm working but I don't have the One Mini.
If anyone with the AT&T HTC One Mini would like to test out a few builds of cm and recovery images just send me a message and I'll reply back with a link to my mediafire.
If you've got any questions, feel free to ask them here :)

And thanks in advance to all.

i've got an international one, not at&t.. useful ?

BENETNATH

Jan 7, 2011
ok, so what have you to share with beta testers ;)

i didn't take time to compile the actual gits, as it seems that some major functions are not still ok (eg . audio), plus i'm quite ok with 4.3 + sense.

if you've got more than that, i'm interested

ok, so what have you to share with beta testers ;)

i didn't take time to compile the actual gits, as it seems that some major functions are not still ok (eg . audio), plus i'm quite ok with 4.3 + sense.

if you've got more than that, i'm interested
I've been working on the installation glitches related to SELinux.

Last edited:

abzboi

Jul 22, 2013
Sacramento
I just got home and I'm going to download the test 1(first one in the cm-11.0-sm-linaro) do i need to download the md5sum also? what i'm going to do is flash the cwm-m4-6.0.4.6-test1.img and then flash the rom. correct me if i'm wrong.

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

I got installation aborted for test 1 with the cwm recovery.
It says:Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Installing update...
set_metadata_recursive: some changes failed
E:Error in /data/media/0/cm-11-20140113-UNOFFICIAL-TEST1-m4.zip
(status 7)
Installation aborted.
I'm going to try that recovery.img
Edit: same result with recovery.img one.
I'm going to try test2. btw what is that md5sum? what do i do with it? what i did was install the recovery in that folder both of em and i wipe data/factory reset. then install zip, choose zip from /sdcard,0/ then the cm11 test 1 and i got that result installation aborted.

Last edited:
Reactions: VoluntaryMan
no need to fastboot flash boot.img ?

qhat are your requirements ? s-off, bootloader unlocked ..?
s-off just means you don't have to flash /boot manually.

do u think there are any way to fix that?
yes, but I don't know what it is. Gotta do more reading online...
status 7 is often due to the first line of the update-script, linked to assert
Status 7 here is because the command it's using requires selinux and something is improperly configured for that. I'm considering replacing the command...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    friendly PA to everybody: there's now a booting cm11 build here.
    I'm compiling one of my own to see if the necessary changes are on github yet or not.
    I haven an At&t version. I would like to help ;)
    I just got home and I'm going to download the test 1(first one in the cm-11.0-sm-linaro) do i need to download the md5sum also? what i'm going to do is flash the cwm-m4-6.0.4.6-test1.img and then flash the rom. correct me if i'm wrong.

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

I got installation aborted for test 1 with the cwm recovery.
    It says:Finding update package...
    Opening update package...
    Installing update...
    set_metadata_recursive: some changes failed
    E:Error in /data/media/0/cm-11-20140113-UNOFFICIAL-TEST1-m4.zip
    (status 7)
    Installation aborted.
    I'm going to try that recovery.img
    Edit: same result with recovery.img one.
    I'm going to try test2. btw what is that md5sum? what do i do with it? what i did was install the recovery in that folder both of em and i wipe data/factory reset. then install zip, choose zip from /sdcard,0/ then the cm11 test 1 and i got that result installation aborted.
    Md5sum download is optional, use the recovery that matches the test number on the rom
    Same result. Tried test2 also.
    Finished compiling and uploading, it's on my mediafire.
    If you're running the build I linked earlier, keep the zip on your phone and you can just dirty flash it if mine doesn't boot :good:

Awesome! Will give it a spin tonight and report back.

EDIT: Updater script not working, status 7. Tried removing the assert but still no luck. Wont flash.