fortesquieu

May 22, 2010
Thank you so much!

This thing flies.

First run on the Quadrant, 2141 WOW!

Last edited:

OldManJames

Feb 8, 2010
What is the reason for distributing it as a complete themed rom instead of just the theme?

because its built from jt's source and not themed the traditional hack and slash way. It would be more work for me to just separate the things that are themed differently that vanilla.

Theres really no downside to releasing a whole rom other than a larger download.

OldManJames

Feb 8, 2010
Just updated the build. Its based off Jt's newest source although the main point of the update was to get it working with orange clockworkmod

OldManJames

Feb 8, 2010
Well the change in updater script language broke voodoo conversions so for now this isnt working with orange clockworkmod like I thought.

OldManJames

Feb 8, 2010
Updated to 0.9.2

Make sure to flash new kernel and new gapps.

Few theme changes made:

Browser now black instead of gray - doesnt follow Gingerbreads true theme but looks much better.

MMS app is now themed black. - Likely requires a wipe of data/cache to see this change.

The mms color and a few other little changes are courtesy of Jt1134.

Prince135

Jan 3, 2011
Awesome theme, I'm loving it. I didn't really like the bright look of AOSP. One thing though, I downloaded the file in the OP gbv92.zip and installed that over AOSP 0.9.2, but in the settings the version says 0.9.1. Not sure if jt's said that too, I can't remember, or if it's just a typo, but I thought I'd let you know.

OldManJames

Feb 8, 2010
Awesome theme, I'm loving it. I didn't really like the bright look of AOSP. One thing though, I downloaded the file in the OP gbv92.zip and installed that over AOSP 0.9.2, but in the settings the version says 0.9.1. Not sure if jt's said that too, I can't remember, or if it's just a typo, but I thought I'd let you know.

Just a typo. Jt likely forgot to update the build version on github.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It is a full Aosp build and not just the theme. Its built from jt1134's source

Currently this is based off the same source as JT's vanilla

Donate to Jt1134

all the images used were taken from http://www.github.com/android

Battery Percentage works now.

I got my vendor overlay on github if anyone wants to look at it.

https://github.com/OMJ-/gingerbread_vendor

**Credit to Sbrissen for general awesomeness.

This is still a work in progress. If you notice anything that isnt themed that you think should be just let me know.

Now for some Screen Shots
    home.png
    lockscreen.png

dialer.png
    menu.png

pulldown.png

Installation:

Install via clockwork

This is a themed rom. Its the whole rom but will flash over jt's vanilla just fine.

If you are coming from a touchwiz rom be sure to wipe data and cache.

Some other notes:

I havent gotten the Gingerbread wallpapers in the build yet. I will eventually when I have time. For now just use NexusKang from the market. The free version has the gingerbread wallpaper.

Kernel is no longer included in this build since voodoo is out. Flash one of the kernels below along with the rom.

Gingerbread Themed Aosp
    Aosp kernel (RFS)
    Aosp Voodoo Kernel
    Gapps
    well done as usual sir
    Is this 2.3? Or 2.2 AOSP with GB theme?
    Is everything working?
    Is this 2.3? Or 2.2 AOSP with GB theme?
    Is everything working?

it is 2.2 with a gingerbread theme. Same things work/dont work as jt's vanilla since its built from his source.
    Just updated. Menus are all fixed and I also changed some images in phone.apk so the in call screen looks much better now.

Im working on enlarging the battery icons to work with percentage. We shall see how it goes.