Un-Hard Bricking

Search This thread

DJBurner

Jul 6, 2012
I was messing around on my I535 and I hard bricked it some how. I can across a youtube thread that unbricks i535. I was running 4,2,1 at the time. I tried it and it works! I had a Jig and it did not even detect it at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=dU5H8NJ7vTM

I was seeing a lot of people Bricking there phones recently. So i decided to post it.

*** I am not responsible if it does not work for you Nor if it messes up your phone more.***

SlimSnoopOS

Jan 29, 2011
I was messing around on my I535 and I hard bricked it some how. I can across a youtube thread that unbricks i535. I was running 4,2,1 at the time. I tried it and it works! I had a Jig and it did not even detect it at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=dU5H8NJ7vTM

I was seeing a lot of people Bricking there phones recently. So i decided to post it.

*** I am not responsible if it does not work for you Nor if it messes up your phone more.***

That actually comes from this thread by nconfer13 (page 8 to be exact). Glad you found it through other means cuz its pretty hard to find info on debricking an S3 TBH.

Edit: that's nconfer's video actually

Casey707

Oct 18, 2012
Santa Rosa
Tried this method and it did not work

I tried this method for fixing Hard Brick and it did not work. I had to send it out for Jtag service. cost $20, 1 week turn around . I used Ebay seller "jtag_recovery"

Top Liked Posts