wakelock rjil cm10.2 stable d.u 4.0

Search This thread

raptorddd

Jun 13, 2013
culiacan
what can i do about rjil wakelock.. my phone gets 10% off from battery just while doing nothing on sleep lock phone..

TheCybertronian

Oct 17, 2013
I see you have not followed rule #1 which is search but we have an entire thread dedicated to wakelocks please have this deleted and do your homework. Hint its in the general section.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

raptorddd

Jun 13, 2013
culiacan
I see you have not followed rule #1 which is search but we have an entire thread dedicated to wakelocks please have this deleted and do your homework. Hint its in the general section. Sorry but i could not find anything only my post and other with o fix i really need help. Or i must be blind

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
I read vincoms sticky a guide to wakelocks. I did fi d a way to reduce audio out 2. Rilj still is always draining battery and they dont mention rjil on that thread .. Ill do a search on general and try to find a fix
.ive tried the airplane mode on then restart then on . it still there i did search and tried severals fixes even getril but its not compatible i used google to search . so yeah i did search need to get rid of rjil.

Last edited:

raptorddd

Jun 13, 2013
culiacan
A did a search on all the forucould not do it on general section using chrome would not allowed me. and found this post and other with no help i really need to get rid of rjil

raptorddd

Jun 13, 2013
culiacan
Ok i restarted the phone to check again and see if it would show RILJ and it showed up. Problem is i cant get it to go away again. I did airplane mode on. Turn off phone. Take battery out. Turn on wait to go to sleep wait 1-2 mins
. then remove airplane . check and its still there. The other way was. Airplane on. Restart let it go to sleep then wait a minhte or two wake up turn off airplane and its still there i dont know how it went away .. If only i could get rid of it .. Check the whole first page but on a cell it more dificult then a pc.

Top Liked Posts