[Q] Battery drain - Z1 Compact

Search This thread

groove007

Jul 28, 2009
Hi

Since my upgrade to 4.4.2 - version 757, the battery on my phone not lasting as good. On Jelly bean, it lasted well over a day and more. Has anyone had the same issues and/or have any fixes or can help. BTW the phone is not rooted and I do not want to do so.

Wobstar

Nov 13, 2007
Brecht
Hi

Since my upgrade to 4.4.2 - version 757, the battery on my phone not lasting as good. On Jelly bean, it lasted well over a day and more. Has anyone had the same issues and/or have any fixes or can help. BTW the phone is not rooted and I do not want to do so.

Had the same issue. Noticed that Google Now notifications were activated. Deactivated and now I come close to 48h on a single charge, even better than before upgrading.
With Google Now notifications activated, it wouldn't last 24h on a single charge.

gadgetgaz

Aug 20, 2007
Yorkshire
webandITstudio.com
Hi

Yes, I have noticed exactly the same. Screen off deep sleep is fine. It's when the screen is on where the problem is. The phone gets hot and the battery drains really fast.
I'd love an answer to this.

charlatan01

Jan 10, 2008
Denver
Mine has been mind blowing good. I did uninstall an app that was a pig, ROM itself is sick.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk