Note will not boot to anything

Search This thread
Hey guys Last night I tried to install the newest twrp. It installed fine. I made myself a back up of my current system, everything. So I got to wipe the system to install a new rom. It gets stuck whipping the cache, just sits there for 3 min, then it restarts itself. Now the tablet boots to the Samsung galaCy note logo and that's it. I can no longer get into recovery or system. I can boot to download mode but when I press volume up it just restarts back to note 10.1 2014 logo. I pretty much f, ed right. Any help would be great thanks.

lsherif

Apr 11, 2008
Cairo
Hey guys Last night I tried to install the newest twrp. It installed fine. I made myself a back up of my current system, everything. So I got to wipe the system to install a new rom. It gets stuck whipping the cache, just sits there for 3 min, then it restarts itself. Now the tablet boots to the Samsung galaCy note logo and that's it. I can no longer get into recovery or system. I can boot to download mode but when I press volume up it just restarts back to note 10.1 2014 logo. I pretty much f, ed right. Any help would be great thanks.

Just install stock recovery via odin, boot to recovery & wipe cache, you should be good to go.

Attachments

• stockrecoverymj4.tar.rar
    7.1 MB · Views: 10

lightman33

Dec 14, 2007
last chance is to use kies and a stock image.
it seems it's more careful to use twrp 2.6.x instead of 2.7.x.

Unfortunately, yes.

If you can`t get to recovery, then probably you are bricked, are you sure you installed the correct TWRP version on your note.

last chance is to use kies and a stock image.
it seems it's more careful to use twrp 2.6.x instead of 2.7.x.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2515656

This is the one I installed and yes it is a 2.7.x version. What can I do with kies?
Thanks guys for the help

lightman33

Dec 14, 2007
Maybe you can try to flash an stock image (4.3 or 4.4) with kies.
Sure you can' t go into bootloader mode to flash with odin ?

Just to let everyone know, I let the battery completely did on my tablet, waited a half hour and she booted right into download mode. Got the new kitkat 4.4.2 image and flashed it with odin no problems. Boots right into recovery and system no problem. Will now root again and install twrp. Thanks for the help guys. Love this site.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just to let everyone know, I let the battery completely did on my tablet, waited a half hour and she booted right into download mode. Got the new kitkat 4.4.2 image and flashed it with odin no problems. Boots right into recovery and system no problem. Will now root again and install twrp. Thanks for the help guys. Love this site.