Cases for RAZR Compatible with MAXX?

Search This thread

rimad

Jul 20, 2008
Why would anyone put a case on Razr and ruin such a great phone.

Sent from my XT910 using xda premium

joelmic

Jul 1, 2007
nashville, tn
www.cruzerlite.com
r20rul.jpg

XTrRLl.jpg

Qsd6Bl.jpg

eIXGRl.jpg

HmE4nl.jpg

SWMoPl.jpg

d177rl.jpg

gq0kNl.jpg

JhvDil.jpg

7Iq9Ol.jpg

6RjT7l.jpg

J8hgTl.jpg

ZsPxul.jpg

uXnvzl.jpg

lMTFul.jpg

yTShSl.jpg

D9jRZl.jpg

c8I75l.jpg

Last edited:

patchm00

Sep 20, 2010
Hey Joel,

I see some of those cases on amazon but not the android drawing ones. are those going to hit the store later?

patchm00

Sep 20, 2010
Shell/Holster combo finally in stock. Ordered and shipped - due here Monday. I bought the glossy silicone temporarily and it made the grip much better/safer. Looking forward to having a holster back and not stretching my shirt pocket :)

trentmh

Nov 25, 2010
Found a holster that works with Cruzer Lite

I'm a hardcore holster guy so I was struggling when I received my Razr Maxx this week. I came upon the Cruzer Lite case for the Maxx on Amazon 2 days ago and ordered it. I was very surprised to learn that it was shipping from Nashville (my home town) and would be delivered the next day. Joelmic, awesome product btw!
I went by Bestbuy and purchased the Seidio holster/shell combo for the regular Razr because I knew their design called for the face to be facing the inside of the holster and therefore would likely fit, if the Cruzer Lite case wasn't too wide. They let me try it out in store and it does indeed work really well. it grabs just a tad, but not enough for me not to rank this combo 4 out of 5 stars. I had several people inquire about what kind of phone/case/holster combo I was wearing.

Reactions: joelmic

joelmic

Jul 1, 2007
nashville, tn
www.cruzerlite.com
I'm a hardcore holster guy so I was struggling when I received my Razr Maxx this week. I came upon the Cruzer Lite case for the Maxx on Amazon 2 days ago and ordered it. I was very surprised to learn that it was shipping from Nashville (my home town) and would be delivered the next day. Joelmic, awesome product btw!
I went by Bestbuy and purchased the Seidio holster/shell combo for the regular Razr because I knew their design called for the face to be facing the inside of the holster and therefore would likely fit, if the Cruzer Lite case wasn't too wide. They let me try it out in store and it does indeed work really well. it grabs just a tad, but not enough for me not to rank this combo 4 out of 5 stars. I had several people inquire about what kind of phone/case/holster combo I was wearing.

Pictures? :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Got my Cruzerlite cases about 35 minutes ago!

They are SWEET looking cases! :)
    Found a holster that works with Cruzer Lite

But of course! BTW, I've never been accused of being a photographer.

I have to get those done....
    Joel, my wife and I both have MaXX's on order.. we're supposed to have them by the 12th (backorder LOL).. the local verizon store was kind enough to let us borrow an OG Droid 1 and a droid eris temporarily till our Razr MaXX's show up..

We've been scouring the interwebz for some functional, minimalist cases and ran across yours. My wife is really digging a couple of them but she said "what's the front look like ?" so I told her I'd ask.. if you wouldn't mind posting a pic of the front, you might get a couple more sales..

Also, I've never been a fan of the 'gelly sticky in the pocket' type cases and I see these are TPU... what does that mean exactly ?? by the glossy appearance of the outside, I'd imagine they're slightly flexible like the gel, but w/ the outside being glossy, it should 'slip' right into my pocket without dragging, right ?

Thanks a bunch man.. looking forward to getting a couple and writing up a nice review :)

The front looks like your phone. All this case does is slightly wrap around the bezel, that is how it stays on the phone. So honestly, the front is of no importance for the case.

Searching for TPU I pulled this up.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...QjBbKu51jLB79LySQ&sig2=kkKvTNu1uN4sM-y4C5Be3w