[Metamorph]Customize your One S[Animations][Emoticons]

Search This thread

otterbvrn

Apr 7, 2012
I tried galaxy nexus stock and smokem blend v2 on my vipersaga, flashed it from recovery, but it didnt flash, instalation aborted.. so, how to activate this animation?

Sent from my HTC Desire S
Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Smokem_I

otterbvrn

Apr 7, 2012
You need to use Metamorph from the play store.

Aaaah... Sorry for that, I think those are the flashable samples

Edit: when I build it! on default setting, when flashed it, instalation aborted, when I checked setting, my edify setting is amend, but it doesnt have desire s type to be chosen.. what do I have to do?

Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Darknites

Jul 2, 2011
Aaaah... Sorry for that, I think those are the flashable samples

Edit: when I build it! on default setting, when flashed it, instalation aborted, when I checked setting, my edify setting is amend, but it doesnt have desire s type to be chosen.. what do I have to do?

Tapatalk 2

Em what you don't flash anything. You have to use the app to install the mod.

Smokem_I

Nov 24, 2010
Peoria
I use desire type for edify, instalation via recovery worked, but my animation doesnt change

Tapatalk 2

Try mounting the system before flashing the zip made by Zipthemer. If it is still not working try using Metamorph like Darknites suggested. Just remember to have a backup handy...

:eek: did you not read what I said?

I believe he is try to use Zipthemer instead of Metamorph... Thanks for the assistance :D

Flowed from my Viper One S

Reactions: otterbvrn

otterbvrn

Apr 7, 2012

Darknites

Jul 2, 2011
Try mounting the system before flashing the zip made by Zipthemer. If it is still not working try using Metamorph like Darknites suggested. Just remember to have a backup handy...

I believe he is try to use Zipthemer instead of Metamorph... Thanks for the assistance :D

Flowed from my Viper One S
Oh right might of helped if he said that.

Darknites

Jul 2, 2011
You do realize that this thread was opened 2 years ago and is dead for more than a year, right?
Most of the animations here don't even need to be flashed since alot of ROMs have them included

Sent from nowhere over the air...

Maybe he just got the phone and not all ROMs have the animations, so what's wrong with him giving thanks for it if he used it?

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

Here is my first contribution to the One S community! If all goes well, this wont be my last! So I've been playing with metamorph for a while now and love the customization it offers! These can be applied using Metamorph or Zipthemer, both can be found in the Play Store for free. I personally use Zipthemer because it makes a back to stock zip just in case you don't want the mod anymore.

Now for the usual disclaimer:
    I'm not responsible for ANY damages that may occur from you using this mod. You flash this at you own risk and assume full responsibility for your DEVICE. Always make sure you make a Nandroid Backup just incase something goes wrong.

These Metamorphs work on All Roms for the One S(Deodexed and Odexed) and can be used on other devices as well. There is nothing device specific in these mods.

Instructions for applying these Metamorphs

How to use Metamorph:
    I personally have not used Metamorph on the One S so your on your own with that, if you do have any issues use Zipthemer.

How to use Zipthemer:
    If you use Zipthemer make sure you UPDATE TO EDIFY in settings. If you don't update to edify the zips it creates will not flash properly. If you ask me why its not flashing in recovery that means you didn't read and I will not answer... Well I probably will but I will be irritated. ;)

I have been using these animations for a long time and have found them from across the web. Again I DID NOT create the animaitons! I am just sharing with everyone what I've been using for years. I do not know who created them but if you created them or know who did PM me and I'll add the credits. I had to remove some of the xmls that are no longer supported by ICS.

YouTube Videos

Bounce Animations

Flip Animations

Fly Animations

Fold Animations

The Smokem Blend are the animations that I mixed from these zips and other places across the web. It took me a lot of flashing and fiddling to get them just the way I wanted. I'm still working on them so expect them to change regularly. You will also find the Emoticons that have been requested across our forum. They will apply the HTC Smilies to the Talk app and the framework. I have tested them and they should all be working fine. Let me know if you have any issues I'll try my best to resolve them... I'll also be taking requests and if Metamorph can accomplish it, then I will do it. Enjoy everyone!

Credits:
    meXdroidMod Team
    Stale Bread
    Alright as requested here are the Stock Galaxy Nexus and Jellybean Animations. I have tested them and the work great one the One S and probably any ICS rom... I would not recommend applying them to a Gingerbread rom though as it will cause the device to not boot up... You have been warned! Enjoy!
    i cant flash the emoticons with twrp says error :(

You must use Zipthemer or Metamorph to apply the zips. All the instructions needed are in the first post. If you are still having trouble afterwards please let me know. I'll try to help you sort it out.

Sent from my BluMagic One S using Tapatalk 2
    I'm on the stock U.S ROM and I tried the fold animation using meta morph.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using xda premium

Alright, well I restored my stock nandroid thinking maybe I was wrong... It's the stock US Odexed ROM.... I applied the Fold Animations from the OP thinking I uploaded the wrong version... I applied it with Zipthemer first and it booted up and worked perfectly... I then tried it with Metamorph and it booted up fine as well... The only thing I can think of is that you have a bad download... I highly recommend using Zipthemer instead of Metamorph.... If you get a bootloop Zipthemer creates an undo.zip that you flash to fix the bootloop... Hopefully you can get it working on your end. :)

Sent from my US HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
    Thank you man, it works great! :)