Cruzerlite Androidified Case for the Nexus 7 now available

Search This thread

SupaDupaFly24

Feb 7, 2008
nexus7_(1).jpg

http://www.cruzerlite.com/cases/asus/nexus7/cruzerlite-androidified-clone-army-for-asus-nexus-7

And if you buy 2 cases use the coupon code B2G1 and get a third case for free :)

Last edited:
Reactions: dirtyhamster73

rohan32

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 27, 2011
New Jersey
rmathur.com
$20? for a tpu cover? you'd have to be made of money. Ok they have some different designs for the surface detailing but in the end it's still just a basic tpu cover.

High quality or not, $20 is indeed pretty steep for a TPU. I could get a leather case with sleep/wake functions and a stand built in for $10 off eBay.

Should have been $10, or at a max $12.

Reactions: nexusboy01

dirtyhamster73

Sep 26, 2010
Wakefield, MA
I have 7 of the androidified cases for my gnex and gnote... They are very high quality and well worth the money, imo. The asus case is $20 and that thing is not only ugly but made of rubber, yet people are buying them, and there isn't even a wake feature! You're getting 3 cases for $40, thats what? $13 a piece? Sounds like a bargin to me :)
Thanks op... Funny, just last week I was on Amazon looking to see if they had any yet for the N7.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Last edited:
Just bought my N7 from GameStop yesterday and they had the official Google one there for $30, I went home to look back at the Cruiserlite case I had saved to buy when I got the N7 and saved $10.... If $20 is too much for you, get a cheapy TPU case, but this thing looks much nicer IMO, and besides, with $60 in game trades and $180 in store credit from swapping out an XBOX 360, this tablet only cost me $30 anyways....

dirtyhamster73

Sep 26, 2010
Wakefield, MA
Just bought my N7 from GameStop yesterday and they had the official Google one there for $30, I went home to look back at the Cruiserlite case I had saved to buy when I got the N7 and saved $10.... If $20 is too much for you, get a cheapy TPU case, but this thing looks much nicer IMO, and besides, with $60 in game trades and $180 in store credit from swapping out an XBOX 360, this tablet only cost me $30 anyways....

The cruzerlite cases are not your typical "run of the mill" tpu that you would buy on ebay for $5, they are high quality tpu, best I've ever seen or used.

aturyan

May 19, 2012
Really wish there was just one big Android on the back, instead of a tiled pattern.

droidkevlar

Mar 27, 2010
Any real photos with the actual device?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Once I get mine ordered and received, I will create a new thread with some photos and my review. I dont give a full review but if there are any questions you want me to answer once received, let me know and I will add it to the review.

Once I get mine ordered and received, I will create a new thread with some photos and my review. I dont give a full review but if there are any questions you want me to answer once received, let me know and I will add it to the review.

Thank you for that update. Instead of creating a new post in which you won't be giving a full review on the product, maybe you should just post the picture here. Sounds a little more productive, I think.....

Backslash10

Oct 29, 2010
Love this company's case but I'm going to wait too see if there going to come out with the rubberized tpu case they sell.

Sent from Pallet town on my nexus 7.

dirtyhamster73

Sep 26, 2010
Wakefield, MA
Love this company's case but I'm going to wait too see if there going to come out with the rubberized tpu case they sell.

I've been buying cases from cruzer lite for some time now and I can't think of one case they have that is rubberized.....they have all been the traditional tpu, afaik. The "persona of Andy" cases are a little "softer" than the androidified cases, but still of the hard tpu.

Last edited:

I've been buying cases from cruzer lite for some time now and I can't think not one case they have that is rubberized.....they have all been the traditional tpu, afaik.

Aren't all TPU cases "rubberized?" Not sure what you're referring to, Backslash10, got a link for one that is more rubberized than the one I bought?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Oh my GOD, people, again with the pricing??? If you're cheap, and many of you are who went out and bought the Nexus 7 (ballin' Jelly Bean on a budget), there's nothing wrong with that, I bought two of them for my house because I wasn't about to buy two expensive tablets for myself and my girlfriend to throw around.... but come on, $20 isn't worth arguing on the internet over! If you think it's over priced, just THANK the last person that said it and move on, no one's trying to steal $20 out of your wallet here, we get it already!!! Buy your $2 TPU case and be happy with it then!
    You guys realize that the cases for this device require a lot more material to go into, right? $20 for a case for a device this size that is crafted specifically for the product and molded (not to mention that the Cruzerlite cases are the best I've ever used) is a completely reasonable price for a product such as this. Anything you get cheaper might either not fit, or be crappy quality.
    some pictures

Just got the green one in today. Looks like the galaxy nexus case.
    Sorry they posted the wrong way..... When I attached them they were straight... lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Cruzerlite is having a one day sale on this case http://www.cruzerlite.com/daily-deal/cruzerlite-androidified-clone-army-for-asus-nexus-7
    $20? for a tpu cover? you'd have to be made of money. Ok they have some different designs for the surface detailing but in the end it's still just a basic tpu cover.

High quality or not, $20 is indeed pretty steep for a TPU. I could get a leather case with sleep/wake functions and a stand built in for $10 off eBay.

Should have been $10, or at a max $12.