[Q] Recovey doesn't enter

Search This thread

quimera_1661

Sep 21, 2011
After update my Clockwork Recovery to 6.0.4.6, I tryed to enter on the Recovery Mode by pressing Up + Power + Home on reboot.

The recovery starts but it just shows "ClockWordkMod Recovery v6.0.4.6" and then the phone is rebooted.

After all, I came back to Rom Manager app and click on "Restart on Recovery Mode" button. Now my phone is stuck on a loop, it can't enter in Recovery mode and can't boot normally. Only thing I can do is enter on Odin mode.

I already tried to remove the battery for a few minutes but the problem continues when I put it back.

What can I do?

kunal1540

Jun 6, 2013
City of oranges
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
After update my Clockwork Recovery to 6.0.4.6, I tryed to enter on the Recovery Mode by pressing Up + Power + Home on reboot.

The recovery starts but it just shows "ClockWordkMod Recovery v6.0.4.6" and then the phone is rebooted.

After all, I came back to Rom Manager app and click on "Restart on Recovery Mode" button. Now my phone is stuck on a loop, it can't enter in Recovery mode and can't boot normally. Only thing I can do is enter on Odin mode.

I already tried to remove the battery for a few minutes but the problem continues when I put it back.

What can I do?

Flash older version of recovery say 6.0.4.5 via Odin..

Sent from my GT-I9300

quimera_1661

Sep 21, 2011
Flash older version of recovery say 6.0.4.5 via Odin..

Sent from my GT-I9300

I try this, but the error stills the same (even in the 6.0.4.5 version).

I must have done the first recovery update wrong and now it's happening some inconsistency.

Fortunately I have made a recent backup. Now, I'm installing a new rom by Odin.

Thanks for the help.