Q&A/T Thread for LiquidSmooth Hammerhead

Search This thread

kuzibri

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 25, 2008
[SIZE=+2]This thread has been created for Questions & Answers/Troubleshooting[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+2]Specific to LiquidSmooth Hammerhead[/SIZE]

1239713_366484996816582_1457113416_n.jpg

LiquidSmooth Hammerhead

Please feel free to share issues, questions and offer help

It is always best to thank a ROM OP, in lieu of simply posting "Thank you".

redLine.png

Please keep discussion focused, on the topic described in the OP
redLine.png

Gormsen

Apr 30, 2011
Aarhus
Nice to see a support thread for this ROM :p

I flashed Liquidsmooth a couple of weeks ago, but I wasn't able to receive any MMSs and when trying to enter APN settings, they just force closed on me. So I decided to jump ship. Is this fixed (the APN settings) and does anybody else have this problem?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Gormsen

Apr 30, 2011
Aarhus
Clean flash? Stock kernel any other add ons? What provider?

It seems to be a generel problem on some roms, I think force closes were also present at AICP and Slimkat. Kernel didn't make any difference at I did not flash any other addons/mods.
The reason I'm asking the question is basically because I'm too lazy to flash the rom again and find out whether or not it is fixed ;)
I think I saw something from the new CM release, where they said that they fixed some bugs that could have something to do with my problem. But then again, that would only make any difference if LS i either based on or are using commits from CM in this particular area.

jwhyte

May 29, 2013
Milwaukee
Are you trying to change APN with dial pad key code or mobile networks in settings? In on tmobile us and mine auto populates just have to select from list.

yzak58

Oct 2, 2011
Trivandrum
Oh,just saw this thread

I am on LS (march 14) and I live in an area were the mobile phone network strength is low, and sometimes the it just gets cut off for a few seconds.

But my phone doen't reconnecting automatically to my network now as it did when I was on Stock ROM.
I have to manually search for the network or turn on and off the airplane mode every time to get reconnected to the network.

I have noticed this with the march 13/14 versions and I dont remember having this problem with the older versions

EDIT
____
march 09 version has the problem too

_____
And I've tried on Paranoid Android just now, and it doesnt show any problem

Last edited:

Gormsen

Apr 30, 2011
Aarhus
Are you trying to change APN with dial pad key code or mobile networks in settings? In on tmobile us and mine auto populates just have to select from list.

Trying to edit it through settings > mobile networks > APN
Then it force closes.

jwhyte

May 29, 2013
Milwaukee
I haven't had any issues like that. If your interested make a nandroid flash it and see if it works before you set it all up.

dewal014

Mar 4, 2013
Gravity Box

Installed Xposed and Gravity Box, but there are some options which are not working like Quick Settings, is there any way to enable it ?

ldubs

Dec 25, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Thought I saw some Bluetooth issues, can anyone confirm? I drive every day and need to have BT working

sent from my hammerhead

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [SIZE=+2]This thread has been created for Questions & Answers/Troubleshooting[/SIZE]​
    [SIZE=+2]Specific to LiquidSmooth Hammerhead[/SIZE]

1239713_366484996816582_1457113416_n.jpg

LiquidSmooth Hammerhead

Please feel free to share issues, questions and offer help

It is always best to thank a ROM OP, in lieu of simply posting "Thank you".

redLine.png

Please keep discussion focused, on the topic described in the OP
    redLine.png
    It's in settings > display > rotation

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
    5/25 nightly navigation

Hey everyone, great ROM. I just recently updated to the 5/25 nightly from the previous stable liquidsmooth release (from 12/2014 I believe). I had disabled the navbar and used pie controls on that version, however, on this ROM, I cannot figure out how to enable either of these navigation options, so I currently have no way of navigating the interface. I can access all settings though the drop down notification menu but I cannot figure out how to enable either the navbar or pie controls. I enabled expanded desktop but still cannot figure out how to enable pie controls. Furthermore, all my navbar settings are grayed out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, after installation I did wipe the cache. Thanks, Phatty.