Nussi29

Apr 21, 2012
Lustenau
OnePlus 9
8yryte3e.jpg

Send from G2

exhibitA

Nov 3, 2011
Do some of the G2 variants come with FM & if so is it a hardware or software difference?
My 801 from tmobile US didn't have it when I got it, but I'm on cloudy's pro II rom that has, but I get no audio.

B!GBOY

Jul 22, 2010
??
Xiaomi Mix Fold 3
Thanks man this sound problem is not only fm radio it also affects Skype Viber and some other apps with the exact same problem so you can change your thread name to something more general :D
also libs are enough i didnt replace the apk and odex file and my radio and other apps works fine
also the mega link is protected and needs a password but the other one works fine

Last edited:
Reactions: pawel_kd
P

podagee

this did nothing for me on cloudypro 2 set permissions and nothing...

holeshot77

Jul 11, 2008
Grimes, IA
Thanks man this sound problem is not only fm radio it also affects Skype Viber and some other apps with the exact same problem so you can change your thread name to something more general :D
also libs are enough i didnt replace the apk and odex file and my radio and other apps works fine
also the mega link is protected and needs a password but the other one works fine

I don't have any issues with sound?? Skype was good. Hangouts good. Music plays well. Tones and ringtones all change and play well. Headset and speaker.
I can't get rid of the damn NFC icon.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

AyDee

Sep 30, 2010
Mobile
I don't have any issues with sound?? Skype was good. Hangouts good. Music plays well. Tones and ringtones all change and play well. Headset and speaker.
I can't get rid of the damn NFC icon.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

There should be a toggle for NFC in the notification panel. If it's not there scroll all the way to the right and go into toggle settings, enable the NFC toggle, and then switch it off.

xRedDroidx

Dec 1, 2012
All files permissions already are rw-r-r- but still no radio app is available.

Inviato dal mio LG G2

mikereidis

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 28, 2011
Ottawa/Gatineau, Canada
Do some of the G2 variants come with FM & if so is it a hardware or software difference?
My 801 from tmobile US didn't have it when I got it, but I'm on cloudy's pro II rom that has, but I get no audio.

As far as can be determined...

The only US variant with working FM is the Sprint LS980. The other US devices have the FM antenna pin grounded.

Furthermore, there's a weird analog switch chip to route BT or FM digital audio to different ports on the SOC. Non FM models don't have this chip.

Reactions: didhiy and exhibitA

Top Liked Posts