Indigo???

Search This thread

Krad213

Jun 20, 2007
Saint-Peterburg
just one another wish in wishlist:

mUn can you fix "contact" detection on incoming SMS ... very annoying to see only phone number :(

thanx anyway for you work :)

forcedalias

Jan 5, 2006
mUn, can you make a special appearance, wave for the cameras and sign some babies foreheads please? Woo! Go mUn!

nsk

Feb 10, 2007
bluetooth audio

Is there any chance to do something with the bluetooth audio routing in WM6 please? I am using a scala headset /not a2dp/ and since I have upgraded to WM6 none of the audio routing programs are working. Probably a proper bluetooth stack would help?!?

MacGuy2006

Sep 15, 2006
Black Indigo?

mUn, patiently waiting for Indogo here, when it's ready.

But, while I like blue, I am hoping for the possibility to be able to change the blue bars/background, to black. Through a reg edit, or otherwise.

(Just like mine in all-black:)

Thanks for all your efforts!

soopahfly

Oct 28, 2005
Sheffield
Damn, Leave the man alone. It will be done when its done and not a moment before. Stop hassling. Threads like this really get on my nerves.

talmiller99

Jun 9, 2007
Damn, Leave the man alone. It will be done when its done and not a moment before. Stop hassling. Threads like this really get on my nerves.

im SOOOO sorry this thread got on your nerves, didnt recall puting a gun to your head and asking you to read it... some people here and im sure im not the only one want to know when to expect the coming of the indigo as it has been said to be released several times and didnt, there is no intent to disrespect MUN or to hassle him, but some of us want to know whether this rom will be available tomorrow, next week, next month or next year so we dont wait around and move on to other roms or wait with the flashing.
so thats it, and if you have nothing constructive\informative to say, sod off!

akirainblack

Nov 12, 2004
im SOOOO sorry this thread got on your nerves, didnt recall puting a gun to your head and asking you to read it... some people here and im sure im not the only one want to know when to expect the coming of the indigo as it has been said to be released several times and didnt, there is no intent to disrespect MUN or to hassle him, but some of us want to know whether this rom will be available tomorrow, next week, next month or next year so we dont wait around and move on to other roms or wait with the flashing.
so thats it, and if you have nothing constructive\informative to say, sod off!

Well then TBH L2Read. It's stated elsewhere.
Asking when something is going to be released is hassling someone.
You have neither been informative not constructive in your response either so maybe with your inability to read other threads... To work out that asking when something is released is hassling.. You should (as you put it) sod off!

Mun has all but finished Indigo. (doing some extra bug fixes while he gets his internet sorted which is why it wasn't released last week)..

Hell go home. Be helpful and mail Mun a free ADSL and the account details so he can connect properly.

katsj

Nov 28, 2004
Larissa
Calm down please! Both of you soopahfly talmiller99 and akirainblack are right! We have to let Mun finish his work but we also want to know when it will be available! It's like asking HTC when WM6 official ROM will be released! We all want to know! I understand that in MUN's case its a work that he is doing for free and he is not obliged to give it to anybody of us. But show a caddy to a child and expect it not to cry if it doesn't get it!
So just calm down and if mun got his internet connection up and running again we would be greatful if he could give us any kind of information on what stage his work is at!

W

Wolfyy7

God****** people! We need to know the truth! "Don't worry, while mUn has his internet connection down he is squashing more bugs! Bull! In his spare time he doesn't realistically squash bugs for kicks! He expects donations...and another thing! If mUn is able to make such amazing Roms why is he able to achieve a sufficient income to afford high speed internet?! OH **** mUn just got dissed and dismissed... Mabey the way to get mUn's internet to magically come back is to burst his "little bubble" around his windows icon. (Please note that if anyone takes me more serious than Borat you are a gullible being and should not be on this forum posting period.) Word up, Peace.

jbnn

Feb 13, 2007
Indigo...

I suspect that mun is waiting for the official WWE release and if so, it is a good strategy.

All we have to do is waiting. Be patience.

jbnn