[Q] Replica p6?

Search This thread

Raff1234

Dec 8, 2013
So basically I ordered what i thought was a legitimate Huawei Ascend P6 from ebay (im in the process of getting a refund, but the seller hasnt replied yet). It has basically all the same specs except 3gb (2.6 of storage) memory and a arm cortex A7 instead of an A9 processor, a crappy rom that wont let me run GAPPS or alot of the common apps (i downloaded some APK's).
My question is are there any roms safe for the knock off or will the regular ones work?

tileeq

Jan 4, 2014
Gevgelija
So basically I ordered what i thought was a legitimate Huawei Ascend P6 from ebay (im in the process of getting a refund, but the seller hasnt replied yet). It has basically all the same specs except 3gb (2.6 of storage) memory and a arm cortex A7 instead of an A9 processor, a crappy rom that wont let me run GAPPS or alot of the common apps (i downloaded some APK's).
My question is are there any roms safe for the knock off or will the regular ones work?

Read through the whole thread i think you can find some help there http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2671114