∆[HLTE/SPR/VZW][ROM][KERNEL][CM11][4.4.4] Temasek's UNOFFICIAL Builds

Search This thread

asusgarb

Jul 4, 2010
When i turn my phone off at night to charge, the led light doesnt come on to say its charging or its fully charged? I havent changed any notification settings atall, the led will only come on when the phone is on but not off? Am i missing something? lol
You mean power off and not screen off, right? I think its normal. I think it was the same even on TW roms, if I don't remember wrong.

christoph_2013

Jun 25, 2013
You mean power off and not screen off, right? I think its normal. I think it was the same even on TW roms, if I don't remember wrong.

Yes phone power off, the light will only come on when the phone is switched on, when I was using Omega rom which is a TW rom the charging light would come on, but not with aosp rom, maybe its a bug or i have disabled something by accident? but all the notifications settings are normal/untouched.

Strange :D

ShadedCyan

Dec 10, 2010
Been experiencing a couple of odds issues. Came from an earlier version of this ROM and it never happened. After awhile, the home button of the phone will stop working (will not return to home page on click). The haptic feedback for both the menu and back button disappears as well (still works though). Every thing else remains fine.

I have fully wiped the reflashed it twice and both time this has occurred in the same fashion.

Anyone knows of a fix?

MohamedOMostafa

Jun 7, 2014
Cairo
Been experiencing a couple of odds issues. Came from an earlier version of this ROM and it never happened. After awhile, the home button of the phone will stop working (will not return to home page on click). The haptic feedback for both the menu and back button disappears as well (still works though). Every thing else remains fine.

I have fully wiped the reflashed it twice and both time this has occurred in the same fashion.

Anyone knows of a fix?

I only experienced the home button sometimes not working in the app drawer, but the back button worked then.

Jazz__75

Jan 20, 2008
Installed v.3.3 :
I found that I prefer ROM, finally!
I wanted to ask:
1) How do I upgrade from 3.3 to 3.4? I have to install everything from scratch?
2) Is possible to have a fourth button on the navigation bar to open the notification bar?
3) Is possible to have a option to hide the icon of the data traffic in the status bar?

Thx to all for the beatifull ROM: I did the install to all my friends who notes 3

scoobyjenkins

Jul 8, 2012
Leeds
OnePlus 5
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 Plus
Installed v.3.3 :
I wanted to ask:
2) Is possible to have a fourth button on the navigation bar to open the notification bar?
3) Is possible to have a option to hide the icon of the data traffic in the status bar?

Thx to all for the beatifull ROM: I did the install to all my friends who notes 3
In answer to 1), you can just dirty flash (wiping dalvik and cache only). Though I'm pretty sure it's actually art but still referred to as dalvik in recovery!

Tapatalked that shiznit.

ShredCreature

Jun 3, 2014
Does anybody know if this or other CM11 ROM is going to be available for the note 4. It will likely be my next device, but I consider lollipop a step backwards, so was hoping this or other ROM would be available for it?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

dramitt_live

Sep 28, 2013
Does anybody know if this or other CM11 ROM is going to be available for the note 4. It will likely be my next device, but I consider lollipop a step backwards, so was hoping this or other ROM would be available for it?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
I wouldn't count on it.... I see all development moving to lollipop but.... Who knows!

Jazz__75

Jan 20, 2008
Installed v.3.3 :
I wanted to ask:

I can have detailed answers, please??

viniciusrsouza

Apr 20, 2008
Rio de Janeiro
Edit: Holy shi*! Just found out now that I was at the wrong thread! hahaha Sorry! So stupid!

Oh God, I was so away from XDA that I even didn't know that 4.3 bootloader was already supported for CM12! I'm just stopped in time still using CM11, without courage to move all the way to TouchWiz again before moving to CM12, but I just became so happy now by knowing this isn't necessary anymore! :D

New year, new Android version! Let's get this Lollipop taste!

Last edited:

liam.ire

Oct 15, 2010
Please help!

Done full clean wipe (davlik, cache, data) and then wipe system in TWRP.
Flashed 3.4 and then flashed latest gapps (mini version)
then wiped davlik and cache again and rebooted.

The rom loads fine but when opening apps like snapchat it just hangs and forcloses, same with browser etc it's literally unusable.
Is it something wrong with my phone? also don't think my twrp is the latest but should that make these problems? please help guys this rom looks so awesome! I am on international note 3

liam.ire

Oct 15, 2010
ok so I removed my 64gb kingston SD and literally all the crashes and erros went away! this is directly an issue with the SD. only things not working is the likes of snapchat taking videos and playing back videos, videos on facebook etc

does anyone know any more regarding 64gb card causing all apps to crash etc

Reactions: caesar_

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    temasek's UNOFFICIAL CM11 BUILD
    OFFICIAL ROM THREAD​

As the original thread has been closed i am creating this thread on behalf of Temasek just for the rom , and help. Please report any bugs you see. Changelogs will be provided upon major releases.

NOTE

This can be used on ANY bootloader. (4.3 or 4.4)
    CM has de-unified HLTE to 3 categories this ROM support these all three HLTE (GSM) , HLTESPR (CDMA)
    HLTEVZW (CDMA) will receive builds but less frequently.

DISCLAIMER

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void. Knox 0x1
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
     */

The lastest version TWRP is recommended.

1st Time Installing
    Download the ROM .zip
    Download Gapps
    WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
    WIPE SYSTEM
    Install the update zip from recovery
    Install gapps
    Reboot

Already installed CM11.0/Dirty Flash
    Download the zip
    WIPE CACHE/DALVIK
    Install the update zip from recovery
    Reboot

*NFC

Recommended Trickster Settings
    Intelliplug on
    Mpdecision off

DOWNLOAD LINKS​
    Main Download inc. (Test Builds)

Hopto (Mirror)

Dev-Host (Mirror)

PA Nano Gapps (Recommended)

iOuhg2EbgEMlw.jpg
    THANKS TO @temasek for allowing me to participate i this contribution.
    Donate to Tony Layher CM Maintainer: layhertony@gmail.com
    I'm going to perform 4th try to boot up cm12 compiling from source.

*** cross fingers ***

My 1st cm12 bootup, compiled from source.
    PREVIEW 4 (HLTE) tmo/can inclusive

iH3JJI1R8T0HI.png

CREDITS:
    • Tony Layher aka slayer
    • Christer Bjor aka christer12
    • arter97

What's NOT Working
    • Camera

CHANGELOG
    • Comes with Temasek Kernel v0.2. Updated with cm kernel sources.
    • Build flag changes - Replaced "mfpu=neon" with "-mfpu=neon-vfpv4"
    • Build flag changes - Added L1/L2 caches sizes definition for krait only
    • Lockscreen: Add timeout and instant lock option to slide lock
    • Option to Disable Immersive Messages
    • XuiMod: Toast Animations
    • Battery and Notification Lights
    • Double tap to sleep improvements
    • Add Settings.System toggle for quick-quick settings pulldown
    • Option to Disable/Enable screenshot sound
    • frameworks: Speed up improvements
    • 17 frameworks fixes from external sources
    • Flip cover - off/on screen
    • Updated cm sources

Available in basketbuild site only.

Hltespr soon
    Hltevzw (I have not decided yet...let me think about it)

Enjoy :)
    V146 is up for all variants.

Available in all my download sites.

Comes with Temasek Kernel v3.98.1.
    - Includes Sammy update 9 kernel sources.
    - Fixed flip_wake_lock issues and more.
    - Removal of flip cover feature in kernel and uses slayher ROM implementation
    - Smart Cover feature in Display Settings now works. You now can enable/disable smart covers (if you own one). I'm using a flip cover so I know it works :p
    - Full kernel changelog -> https://github.com/temasek/android_kernel_samsung_hlte/commits/staging-v3

Pro Tip: Don't start cursing & swearing at kernels tag with EXP. You can throw your punches at me for stable releases :p:p:p

Enjoy. :)

VOTE this thread if u like my work
    Guys

If u can't get the PREVIEW, so be it. Wait for preview 2 next week. It's not really good for daily use yet.

In this preview build, I had to make last minute changes to device branches thus possibly breaking something. The changes in msm8974-common broke hlte branches. I had to do something in between to make it build.

As I mentioned, device branches not finalised so it's really good to wait for a decent build.

Key device branches

msm8974-common
    hlte-common
    hlte
    qcom-common

I read some cannot get mobile data but I can. See my screenshot. I was on LTE.

Look forward for. V162 early next week. :p