how easy does Rezound screen scratch

Search This thread

krelvinaz

Feb 20, 2008
Mesa AZ
Kinda strange... I am running naked. No scratches yet after having the phone more than a month. I am very protective of the phone though.... I always carry it in my front left pocket with the screen to my thigh and nothing else goes in that pocket.

When lying around... I am careful where and what gets put next to it etc... I also use a case which provides a little lip around the screen to protect it should it end up face down, but I rarely let that happen.

I am also careful about how I clean the screen as in the desert here, we get lots of dust and dirt, and dry cleaning the screen could scratch it as well.

I did order a screen protector, but never put it on.

Abu-7abash

Feb 21, 2011
Amman
It is pretty easy to scratch.

I've had this phone for less than two weeks now and while I've no case nor a protector on, I do take a damn good care of my phones. Alone in the pocket, never EVER had it even saw the tip of a metal.

But as it is now, I've a small scratch on the screen, about half a centimeter big. And only really noticeable in sunlight but still, I can feel it when Im swiping through the screen and feel somewhat annoyed instantly. Still though, No way Im buying a screen protector, those things are even more annoying to handle than scratches IMO, my TPU case is one the way though.

taptaptouch

Jul 23, 2010
Kalamazoo
Got a couple slight scratches on it not noticeable unless in sun with it off. Never dropped or put in with keys, just in my jeans pocket. (denim scratches?)

nitrodude24

Aug 9, 2011
I had my phone for 3 months before I scratched it. Once I got a small scratch on it I decided to put a protector on it. I bought a hd zagg for the kindle fire and made one for my rezound. Wasnt hard used a cheap Verizon one as a template and the sceeen looks like glass

antp121

Jan 15, 2011
New Jersey
Kinda strange... I am running naked. No scratches yet after having the phone more than a month. I am very protective of the phone though.... I always carry it in my front left pocket with the screen to my thigh and nothing else goes in that pocket.

When lying around... I am careful where and what gets put next to it etc... I also use a case which provides a little lip around the screen to protect it should it end up face down, but I rarely let that happen.

I am also careful about how I clean the screen as in the desert here, we get lots of dust and dirt, and dry cleaning the screen could scratch it as well.

I did order a screen protector, but never put it on.

I keep my phone exactly the same.. I keep it in the left because on jeans the have those small pockets with the metal fasteners that I think will scratch it. I no scratches here. I had a screen protector but hated the plastic feel and I kinda ****ed it up lol

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Coming from a Bionic, with the Gorilla Glass screen, I would say it scratches relatively easily. I have a couple little nicks on my screen, just recently picked up a Halo protector and I'm pretty happy with it. YMMV.