Search This thread

dip6691

Mar 15, 2014
ahmedabad
:good::good::good: Press Thanks If you like :good::good::good:

Hey Friends Here is Beautiful fonts for our core .... :victory::victory::cool:

View attachment HelveticaNueueCondensed57.apk - Helvetica Nueue Condensed

View attachment HelveticaNueue.apk - Helvetica Nueue

View attachment FranklinGothic-MediumCondensed.apk - Franklin Gothic - Medium Condensed

View attachment ArialNarrow.apk - Arial Narrow

View attachment RobotoCondensed.apk - Roboto Condensed

View attachment RobotoCondensedBold.apk - Roboto Condensed Bold

View attachment RobotoCondensedKitkat4.4.apk - Roboto Condensed Kitkat 4.4

View attachment Swiss721CnBt.apk - Swiss Cn Bt

View attachment Swiss721CnBtBold.apk - Swiss Cn Bt Bold

View attachment Swiss721LtCnBt.apk - Swiss Lt Cn Bt

View attachment Univers-Condensed.apk - Univers-Condensed

just installing apk file :good::good:

Last edited:

mohitpahwa

Mar 6, 2014
www.imohitpahwa.com
Screenshots

Here are the ss of these fonts..
You will get an idea of how these fonts look :cool:
1400138209858.jpg
1400138224172.jpg
1400138240065.jpg
Hit thanks if I have helped a bit..

Last edited:
Reactions: F@HIM

F@HIM

Jan 16, 2014
Mumbai
sry bro i can't upload SS ....

currently i am developing lewa rom for our Core :) so regularly format my mobile to please try to understand .....

here is some bugs in lewa .... after some times fix bugs and upload rom :good::good::good::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Srry bro for the disturbance but forget the s.s just make a new rom that's it for all of us..... Bcoz we r just in need of a new rom..... Hope you do it ASAP......:):):):):thumbup:;):beer:

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Unscrewed

Aug 6, 2012
Srry bro for the disturbance but forget the s.s just make a new rom that's it for all of us..... Bcoz we r just in need of a new rom..... Hope you do it ASAP......:):):):):thumbup:;):beer:

Just because he gives us some .apk's with fonts, doesn't mean he's a developer and can give us a new ROM. Also, I understand you want a new android version for our phone, I do too, but don't disturb other threads with this, just DM someone or post in an existing thread.

Thanks @op for the fonts :)

dip6691

Mar 15, 2014
ahmedabad
Just because he gives us some .apk's with fonts, doesn't mean he's a developer and can give us a new ROM. Also, I understand you want a new android version for our phone, I do too, but don't disturb other threads with this, just DM someone or post in an existing thread.

i am beginner in android developing but i try hard too learn ....

currently work on too rom for core ... hope i will succeed ....

one is Lewa rom ....

and second is omni rom .... omni rom stucks on boot logo :rolleyes::(:(

IMG_20140515_190229.jpg :confused::confused::(:(

F@HIM

Jan 16, 2014
Mumbai

Bro what do u mean to say and for your info.em not disturbing ok......who r u to tell that he's a dev. Or not he can be and can also give us a new ROM.....stupid people like u r spoiling the forum and depressing everyone....don't do this next time:mad::mad::mad::eek:

Unscrewed

Aug 6, 2012
Bro what do u mean to say and for your info.em not disturbing ok......who r u to tell that he's a dev. Or not he can be and can also give us a new ROM.....stupid people like u r spoiling the forum and depressing everyone....don't do this next time:mad::mad::mad::eek:

I'm not going to have this discussion with you, because you are just twisting my words. I said that if you wanted to ask him for a Custom ROM, you have to PM him, and not go off-topic on this thread about fonts, asking him to make us a Custom ROM. It's not people like me who are "spoiling the forum and depressing everyone," it's people like you by begging developers in random threads for a Custom ROM. And I will not go off-topic any further, if you badly wanna continue this 'discussion,' you can PM me.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

i am beginner in android developing but i try hard too learn ....

currently work on too rom for core ... hope i will succeed ....

one is Lewa rom ....

and second is omni rom .... omni rom stucks on boot logo :rolleyes::(:(

View attachment 2745120 :confused::confused::(:(

I hope you will succeed too man, great work. PM me, I can try to help you with the stuck on bootlogo.. or add me on Skype: nathan_frissen

F@HIM

Jan 16, 2014
Mumbai
I'm not going to have this discussion with you, because you are just twisting my words. I said that if you wanted to ask him for a Custom ROM, you have to PM him, and not go off-topic on this thread about fonts, asking him to make us a Custom ROM. It's not people like me who are "spoiling the forum and depressing everyone," it's people like you by begging developers in random threads for a Custom ROM. And I will not go off-topic any further, if you badly wanna continue this 'discussion,' you can PM me.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

I hope you will succeed too man, great work. PM me, I can try to help you with the stuck on bootlogo.. or add me on Skype: nathan_frissen

Bro first of all no one's begging on XDA.... Everyone is sharing their own work.. Sharing their experience.... And helping out each other...... And don't ever interrupt me again.... Bcoz I didn't ask for your opinion ok.... :mad::mad:

Top Liked Posts