[Q] Dirty feeling

Search This thread

blueether

Jan 21, 2011
Te Awamutu, New Zealand
With... a rag? Micro fiber cleaning cloth? Windex? Rubbing alcohol?

It's a water proof phone- if it weren't for the fact that doing so would snap the thing in half you could probably throw it in the dish washer too.
Rubbing alcohol might do the trick, but I think you misunderstood:

I feel dirty... I got SWMBO an S4 zoom.

To the people that think development on the ZU is dead - visit the s4 zoom section

Shadow of Chaos

Feb 17, 2013

To the people that think development on the ZU is dead - visit the s4 zoom section

Oh you poor fool...

I think the only real solution left to you is to just burn the affected areas off with the most powerful fire you can find. I can't really see a better solution.

Reactions: vincentallen2

SpyderTracks

Jan 13, 2007
London
I've found the only way to get rid of feeling that kind of dirty is to hit the booze for a couple of years until you forget about it.

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

nathlynn22

Apr 8, 2013
I have an unlocked UK international z1c for sell if you interested and live in UK mate

Sent from my HTC One max using Tapatalk

nathlynn22

Apr 8, 2013
It's not allowed to sell or market devices like this on XDA. Put it on Swappa if you want to sell or swap it :cowboy:
whoops ok fair enough. I bought it as I missed the Sony Xperia z ultra but it's just too small. still got my HTC ONE max. used to be on the tthreads few months back. missus got a z2 so I got jealous and realised how much I missed the Xperia experience

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
whoops ok fair enough. I bought it as I missed the Sony Xperia z ultra but it's just too small. still got my HTC ONE max. used to be on the tthreads few months back. missus got a z2 so I got jealous and realised how much I missed the Xperia experience

I see. I know first hand how it is to go back to something smaller. I had to use my old Desire HD when I had my Ultra in for repairs, and it was pretty brutal. I guess you can wait a couple of weeks and see if Sony do release an Ultra 2 or not.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Oh you poor fool...

I think the only real solution left to you is to just burn the affected areas off with the most powerful fire you can find. I can't really see a better solution.