$29.95 Photon 4G HD Station

Search This thread

SexyFish

Jan 21, 2011
Looks great.. How's the quality with the HDMI cable and the dock?
I actualy didn't buy any HDMI cable, wondered if the quality is good enough..

MrWhite1127

Jul 15, 2011
Sherwood, AR
Mine finally came in. And its obviously a used dock. Its got some knicks and dings and hairline scratches here and there but hell for 40 bucks vs 90 this is an amazing deal.

Sent from my MB855 using xda premium

HWestern

Feb 28, 2012
Mine took 2 days to arrive and came without bulk packaging but appears to be brand new and working very well. Love this dock.

shabbypenguin

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 30, 2010
yea mine came in a brown envelope and plastic wrapping but what appeared to be new. im actually rather disappointed with teh remote. cant use hdmi mirroring to watch netflix using it. the whole thing is nice except teh remote just has a cheap plasticy feeling to it.

JamesChilds

Jan 3, 2012
Lakeland

moparfreak426

R.I.P.
Mar 22, 2012
East/Middle TN
i so want one of these now to start using webtop i guess when i get one.... or ubuntop.... any sugggestions to optimize ubuntop or webtop for more effiency or anything? point me in the direction... i thought i saw something before but idk whrer

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Literally just got in the mail the Motorola 89501n Photon 4G HD Station. It's legit so far...no scratches, brand new. Found it on Incredicell for $29.95. Testing it now. Will post pics if you want.
    I do apologize for the issues with the company. I'm glad most of you got everything that was ordered. I've been using the dock since day one and have had no issues with it.
    Wow! Good eye. If you have time, I would love to test some USB devices on that. namely, I wanted to see if standard USB controllers would work with it. If you have an Xbox controller, try that. If not, you can pick up a USB controller from Radio Shack just to test, and then return it for a full refund.

I know it's asking a lot, but it's one of the things holding me back from buying this.
    Wow! Good eye. If you have time, I would love to test some USB devices on that. namely, I wanted to see if standard USB controllers would work with it. If you have an Xbox controller, try that. If not, you can pick up a USB controller from Radio Shack just to test, and then return it for a full refund.

I know it's asking a lot, but it's one of the things holding me back from buying this.

I work next to a Radio Shack in the mall and I know the manager, I'll ask to try it out in store lol.
    I know it's only been a day, but I don't want to miss that deal, any luck with this?

PC USB controller works. i didn't have time to try an xbox controller.