Search This thread

Batman58

Apr 2, 2011
The EVO got the shaft bigtime on the GB update. Dirty dirty move.

This thread is more interesting, but, this takes up so much space.. I wonder how much we actually can get .

jokester902

Jan 3, 2009
The EVO got the shaft bigtime on the GB update. Dirty dirty move.

This thread is more interesting, but, this takes up so much space.. I wonder how much we actually can get .

Might it be easier to extract the features like sense 2.0 from the rom and add it to the test leak thats running good from the other thread?

Batman58

Apr 2, 2011
Might it be easier to extract the features like sense 2.0 from the rom and add it to the test leak thats running good from the other thread?

I have no doubt that the excellent devs here will cook up great things with these leaks. It's just in my experience, when we have official builds.. things are much more stable.

We'll see though! :)

rstuckmaier

Jul 24, 2010
30 minutes south of 4G, Illnois
I love that a good chunk of the wallpapers are so "compatible" with Cyanogenmod ;-)

PS: does anyone know how to properly share a dropbox link? I've seen people share it as a shortened url before, kinda like drp.bx or something like that. I have this in my dropbox and I'd love to share the link for those that hate megaupload and similar sites.

Nevermind, figured it out, had to make it a "public" file, not a shared file.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9425124/Sup...Radio_2.15.00.04.08_NV_208_release_183986.zip

For a direct download.

Last edited:
Reactions: redtrk and Joey_UFC

eventer289

Dec 4, 2010
Thus has me so much more pumped than the leaked Evo GB build.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Jjday7

Dec 1, 2007
I agree this is much more to look forward to but until it's ported and working close to 100% most people are going to skip it. Or I should say come and download and then say their going back to their old rom. Not sure why people to that. I would love to have this working myself.

Reactions: jxr94

nugzo

Apr 20, 2010
Fayetteville, NC.
www.capefearcomputer.com
Remember all the sense haters...? how many people here are previous sense haters? Well i be a lot of them have changed their minds if they have been following the evolution of sense. 1.0 well..... 2.0 wow much better. 3.0 WTF this thing is awesomeness. I predict cyan himself changes HIS stance on the suckiness of sense. I personally have tried and find it hard to live without. +1 for sense 3.0!

Nagrom Nniuq

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 12, 2007
Damn... this phone is so sleek and sexy. wow

Absolutely. Too bad Sprint had to cripple theirs with that stupid 3D crap. I do not want to go back to a 5mp camera...

Thus has me so much more pumped than the leaked Evo GB build.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

3rd'd or 4th'd or whatever.

Remember all the sense haters...? how many people here are previous sense haters? Well i be a lot of them have changed their minds if they have been following the evolution of sense. 1.0 well..... 2.0 wow much better. 3.0 WTF this thing is awesomeness. I predict cyan himself changes HIS stance on the suckiness of sense. I personally have tried and find it hard to live without. +1 for sense 3.0!

lol, no doubt. I do agree that the AOSP ROMs (particularly CM) are much lighter and marginally quicker, but the polish of Sense is what Android lacks at this point. Sense is the refinement and polish that makes Android a joy to use as opposed to a work in progress. I have no doubt that Google will get Android to a polished and refined state, but not yet (though you can see that 2.3 and 2.4 are a start).

frettfreak

Jan 19, 2010
Apple Valley, CA
So yeah... this is gonna be cool, however, i doubt highly that we will ever see a truly usable port. this thing is just SO massive (seriously... its like 3 times the size of MikFroyo!!)

Hats off for the effort and i would love to try it out!! It would be nice to see some of this stripped and combined with the GB leak (but i am not a dev and i am not sure thats even possible)

frettfreak

Jan 19, 2010
Apple Valley, CA
and... in response to the Sense Hater comment...

i am definately a sense LOVER... however i have been pulled by MIUI and i just cant get away from it....

Once sense on the evo gets a fully functioning GB with 2.0... i will prob be back. But just so done with v1 (even though 2 REALLY isnt THAT much dif IMO)

TMartin

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 30, 2008
Sunbury, Ohio
Nexus 7 (2013)
Nexus 9

Cyanogen wouldn't change his stance on Sense until it goes open source.

Posted from my HTC Evo 4G on Tapatalk Pro!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Leoisright's latest

Change log va10.6

Sorry been having issues like usual.

LeO_Sense3.0_va10.6.zip

*HW Acceleration (Thanks Chubbz)
    *Rosie (still 2.1)
    *Front and Rear Cams and Video working (Chubbz, thanks for stopping the flicker)
    *Lockscreen (Still no apps linked)
    *Unlocked hotspot
    *4-way boot to recovery
    *Stock Keyboard

Use Virus superwipe found here http://klept0.com/hosted/VR_SUPERWIPE.zip

For those who want to move data to sd card, download terminal emulator from market and follow the commands below. Should free up 100+mb

su
    a2sd datasd

It will reboot but that is normal.

LeO_Sense3.0_va10.5

Complete change log:

Working:

*Data
    *Wifi
    *Bluetooth
    *GPS
    *Sound
    *Mic
    *USB
    *Lockscreen (no apps linked yet)
    *Lights
    *front and rear cams
    *Video camera
    *Stock keyboard

Not working:

*GSensor

*Weather app is almost working but due to video issues it can't be resolved yet. Work in Progress
    *VM (FC when changing number from *86)
    *mms for now

*This release has been zip aligned to speed things up.

Leoisright's latest build:
    attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php

****A huge thanks go out to Virus and TMartin. They have been patient and helped me understand so much in porting a sense 3.0. Chubbz, again, you're the man for fixing the hw accelerator. CapyChimp for all you and your team did for resizing the 3d widgets to fit our phone.

Of course... The donators. THANKS so much for donating. It really means a lot to me you took the time to say thanks and kick over a few $$. It all makes a difference. I've redbulled it many nights on this port....

[DEV ONLY][ROM'S]HTC Pyramid/Sensation HTC Sense 3.0 Port

[ZIP] HTC Pyramid/Sensation Leak Link
    http://911sniper.blog.163.com/blog/static/142900881201131424811433/

Sensation Wallpapers extracted:
    Sensation Wallpapers ZIP

Notifications, Ringtones, Alarms, UI Sounds extracted:
    Don't know if any ringtone or notification is new, but here it is...
    Audio.zip

Video: HTC Sensation
    I told you guys to stop... Please no more posting about:

* ETA
    * Donations intent/confirmations (believe me that the dev will know if you donated to him). PM the dev if you must tell them that you donated.
    * Thanks posts (there is a "Thanks" button for that)
    * Posts about how excited you are to see this... (we all are... trust me :))

I don't want to see this thread growing into a gazillion post thread. Let the devs work in peace. This will be my last post on the matter, so if you see your posts just vanish into thin air, it was likely not related to development.
    I just put something together. I'm about to flash it as we speak. Crossing my fingers for a booter!! :p

EDIT: BTW...this isn't a RUU. This is a zip of all the dumped partitions.