[OFFICIAL] Team Sonic- FreeGS3 Bugs/Request Thread

Search This thread

Naddict

Nov 23, 2011
28.2S, 92.1W
0.0.9 is UP...Now this thread takes full effect

0.0.9 is up...head over to pick it up..or use goo or update me...and please remember to donate to Clark...his server is taking a beating with the update...

fgcchevy

May 1, 2010
Center Hill
I was a tester for clark44, i want to flash the new theme, I need to reflash correct? I also am wondering if the theme is in the aroma installer? I tried downloading it in the update me app, and its no longer there for download? I uninstalled app, and installed it back and it is still not there? tia

Naddict

Nov 23, 2011
28.2S, 92.1W
I was a tester for clark44, i want to flash the new theme, I need to reflash correct? I also am wondering if the theme is in the aroma installer? I tried downloading it in the update me app, and its no longer there for download? I uninstalled app, and installed it back and it is still not there? tia

the theme is in the update me app, that is, if you are talking about Josh's Jellybean theme .???

Reactions: fgcchevy

fgcchevy

May 1, 2010
Center Hill
the theme is in the update me app, that is, if you are talking about Josh's Jellybean theme .???

look at my update me app, I even uninstalled and reinstalled?
44ca993a-5c43-921b.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

cl0ck_w0rk

Jul 31, 2010
ny
hey josh is it possible to post a link for your theme since update me is down?? pretty please:cowboy:..btw clark amazing work

fgcchevy

May 1, 2010
Center Hill
I had Google now installed, I flashed jelly bomb, which looks awesome by the way and now I have the old Google search option? Is there anything that can be done without reflashing? Tia

Moguledyouth

Oct 3, 2007
So I installed Jelly Bomb and now I have 4 apps that are trying to update themselves and are not able to... gmail, Google play, Google wallet & YouTube.

Also does anyone know if installing the am/pm removal mod breaks anything?

Moose8106

Nov 3, 2008
Orland Park
hey josh is it possible to post a link for your theme since update me is down?? pretty please:cowboy:..btw clark amazing work

Almost positive that he posted the link in his thread already :)

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

So I installed Jelly Bomb and now I have 4 apps that are trying to update themselves and are not able to... gmail, Google play, Google wallet & YouTube.

Also does anyone know if installing the am/pm removal mod breaks anything?

You will lose the part of the theme if you just flash it. If you decompile josh's SystemUi.apk yourself and do the mod, you should be fine

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

I had Google now installed, I flashed jelly bomb, which looks awesome by the way and now I have the old Google search option? Is there anything that can be done without reflashing? Tia

I deleted the old one with Titanium Backup; just make sure not to accidentally remove Google Now.

lilxflip

Aug 21, 2010
Is anyone elses hold volume key down to change tracks not working. I've flashed v0.0.9 twice and it still doesnt work. I had my headphones plugged in and my screen was off

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    sonic_team_logo_by_SonicShadowHedgehog3.jpg

OK Folks, this thread is intended to help out Clark44, and at his approval, will be here for all users of the Freegs3 rom.

0.0.9 is complete !!! Donate to Clark44! His server is smoking, no..really...we are beating it bad right now! :)

A couple minor rules for this thread:

Keep it focused and on target for development and repair of actual issues

Properly identify wish list items for our Developer, Clark44

Use the "search this thread" function prior to posting and only after you read the thread to ensure your post isn't going to be duplicate

Duplicates are just plain "noise" in the thread and will be summarily executed with prejudice ;)

Try to have a little fun, Clark44 is a good guy, and a great developer, do not troll, flame or tease Clark44 in any way or Skunk Ape and I will put a hex on you.

Thread/Posters food chain...

Clark44
    Naddict-Skunk Ape

Please Donate to Clark when you can, his server fees and hardware requirements are what make this ROM so good!

DONATE > http://xdaforums.com/donatetome.php?u=3885544

Sonic-psd81641.png
    just flashed v0.0.9 and love it, but noticed in pic.gallery app there is no auto rotate anymore. i have to press the rotate tab now. any fix for that?

Well i integrated it as a feature. Trust me its a lot more convenient than the auto rotate. Take upside down pics and you will see what i'm talking about haha.
    Really, cannot wait to see what colorful neon work you can do for this rom!

My retinas burn out everytime I see your sig!

For everyone else, no trolling or useless posts please.
    Keep it on topic here
    Thanks
    FNM
    Clark's Mods - In the Development Thread

Modem Flasher For All v1.0.0 --- http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1816530

Remove AM/PM on LG8 Based Sprint ROMS (how-to) --- http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1815514

4-1 Reboot MOD on LG8 Based Sprint ROMS (how-to) --- http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1769661

Boot Animations --- Available in the Update Me app...see your system tray :)
    Nice work guys.