[Jan 06 2k8] Dutty's 2k8 Rom [DualTouch v2 & v3 Final Rom] Updated Pls Read Posts 1-3

Search This thread

P1Tater

Retired Senior Moderator
Nov 28, 2007
In UR Head
It's nice and all but I change phones so much that I store all my contacts on my sim and it just kept erroring out when I would try to choose a contact for the favoite people. That was my main concern. Other than that it worked great.

xtant21

Nov 9, 2007
South Florida
I havent use it myself the cube for me its really a show-off thing when I go with my friends to prove whos got the better really.

Agreed...I only break it out to show up the iPhone types around here. Of course they counter with the idea that theirs is more colorful and aero-like but then I just pull out my battery and put in another one and that usually shuts them up quick.

Also...BTW...Nice work on the latest ROM been using it for the last two days you're awesome! There'll be a little something in your mailbox by Monday. Keep up the good work and it is appreciated more than you know.

ramontrotman

Retired Moderator
Mar 5, 2006
brooklyn
Agreed...I only break it out to show up the iPhone types around here. Of course they counter with the idea that theirs is more colorful and aero-like but then I just pull out my battery and put in another one and that usually shuts them up quick.

Also...BTW...Nice work on the latest ROM been using it for the last two days you're awesome! There'll be a little something in your mailbox by Monday. Keep up the good work and it is appreciated more than you know.

now we got point ui! lol IPHONE THAT!!!!!

j.a

Nov 20, 2007
SD by way of Bklyn
I'm starting to think I am the only one who doesn't much care for Slither's cube.

To be honest, I'm still on the fence about it.
I like the extra info when you click a contact and the addition of all the extra links. But like you said earlier, the fact that flash is always running is a bit annoying and I'm not into some of the color choices.

I keep playing with for a bit and then make my final choice.

Calaelen313

Jul 29, 2007
PTT

Okay, I went through and read almost all of this thread. Did numerous searches on xda and still didn't find what I'm looking for, so I will now let my n00b show :p

I am one of the few people, it seems, who like to use Push to Talk. Is there any way I can re-enable it after switching to to Dutty's? I've tried importing the PTT settings from the stock tilt ROM but no luck there. The button just does nothing.

jcespi2005

Feb 15, 2006
Madrid
OnePlus 9 Pro
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Its uploading read back a few post for changes, its 24 mb pagepool with increase cach settings removal of touch flo and some other bits.

Can't enter in Public Beta folder... this is the error:

PUBLIC BETA\'S/ no es un subdirectorio del directorio actual.

perhaps still uploading?

Cheers.

WHen i try to go to the public beta folder..

"PUBLIC BETA\'S/ is not a subdirectory of the current directory."

You beat me ;) jejeje

neucleotide

Dec 16, 2007
Much appreciated, it seems that HTC has forsaken the Kaiser with regards to ROM updates. At least that is what I hear from their ever-incompetent PR division. Its nice to know that someone out there is still thinking of us plebs (the consumer).

Great Work
Chris

forbes4578

Oct 29, 2007
Start > Settings > Connections > Connections > Advanced > Select Networks

Click on Edit where is says MY ISP.

Click edit again. Click next

if you are on AT&T change. isp.cingular to wap.cingular

Click next.

change ISP@CINGULARGPRS.COM to WAP@CINGULARGPRS.COM

Click finish...should be good to go.

alltheway, did your Tilt come with the .11 radio? I have the .11 radio and was wondering if I should flash it to the one you are using. I’m currently using Dutty’s V1.1 Rom but plan on flashing the New Years Rom later tonight. I’m not experiencing problems with the radio I’m using but I’m thinking I may get better reception and call quality if I change the radio. You seem to be knowledgeable about the ATT network here in the states so what would you suggest.
By the way, this whole flashing this is BS. I’m freaking hooked on this stuff. I have been doing nothing but reading through hundreds of pages of threads while I’m at work. I hope one of you guys can get me a job once I get fired. :)

djskaw

Dec 7, 2007
ok so i set up my outlook on my phone to sync with exchange server. it will update, but the other two mailboxes i added wont sync (gmail and comcast)