WP7 Games Problem

Search This thread

billycrf100

Mar 15, 2009
Hello,
When i try to open a large game ,such as Glyder, it opens and then just exits back to the previous screen.
Can anybody help with this issue?

Thanks.

Moon2

Aug 8, 2010
I've gt the same problem with smaller apps, from the ones that were in a thread showing apps for hd2.

Hojlind

Jan 20, 2009
Faxe Ladeplads
www.hojlind.dk
If you have sideloaded any programs whatsoever on your unlocked HD2, then if it gets relocked by the system, or in any other way, then your apps will still be there, but you will not be able to enter them until you have reunlocked the phone :)

TheOnly1

Dec 25, 2006
Sofia
I have the same problem with the GH5 demo I downloaded from the market today. It simply exits...Maybe because my phone is unlocked.
Also NFS plays distorted music. Funny enough the engine sounds are OK. I guess I will have to play it with music switched off :)

Moon2

Aug 8, 2010
If you have sideloaded any programs whatsoever on your unlocked HD2, then if it gets relocked by the system, or in any other way, then your apps will still be there, but you will not be able to enter them until you have reunlocked the phone :)

Already had checked, and it was unlocked. Just checked again, and its still unlocked.

Last edited:

billycrf100

Mar 15, 2009

Thank you,

But i still get the same issue even if i reunlock it. If i dont reunlock it i just get the message "glyder has been revoked by microsoft. Please Uninstall it" Even though i have purchased the game.

I also get the error 0x0001000 from fruit ninja's :S

impossibleto

Sep 23, 2010
Burgas
Thank you,

But i still get the same issue even if i reunlock it. If i dont reunlock it i just get the message "glyder has been revoked by microsoft. Please Uninstall it" Even though i have purchased the game.

I also get the error 0x0001000 from fruit ninja's :S

Same here but I only succeeded in running NFS Undercover... Fruit Ninja gives me error 0x80001000.

TheOnly1

Dec 25, 2006
Sofia
On the other hand I guess we are all talking about the "healed" version of NFS. The free games I downloaded from the Market like Unite and AirHockey 2 work without any problems.

Star Wars Cantina also works...too bad it's a pathetic game :)

Last edited:

surramurra

Mar 31, 2010
Tartu
There is some problems when sideloading xbox live titles. Only EA games (NFS, Sims 3, monopoly, tetris) should work. i think this will be fixed at some point. you can read about it at vbguy2011 (dot) blogspot (dot) com (i cant post links)