Nexus10 Screen replacement

Search This thread

Nas415

Jan 5, 2014
Hi Chaps

I'm from the U.K and my little 3 year old just dropped our nexus 10 and cracked its screen.
Google and Samsung are driving me mad, each claiming that its the other's responsibility to fix the screen.
I have decided to replace the screen myself.

Q1) Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement screen within the U.K at a sensible price?
Q2) Does anyone have a damaged nexus 10 (not screen damage) that they are willing to give away or sell?

Regards
Nas

brionic

May 2, 2014
San Antonio
utopiandroid.com
My son dropped ours a few weeks ago, still have yet to get it fixed :(

uxe9FIR.jpg

Kamanchi

May 17, 2014
Mine looks exactly the same as the one above. I've hunted high & low, online, to get this fixed. I've waited for the imaginary nexus 10 2 to come out, hoping that a digitizer would soon be available after that. Short of buying a new one, I have no idea how I'm going to get this sorted :confused:

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :good:

rootcid

Dec 3, 2013
Mine looks exactly the same as the one above. I've hunted high & low, online, to get this fixed. I've waited for the imaginary nexus 10 2 to come out, hoping that a digitizer would soon be available after that. Short of buying a new one, I have no idea how I'm going to get this sorted :confused:

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :good:

read three posts up...

mmmikhaela

Aug 26, 2014
Screen replacement please

We provide a nexus 10 screen repair service
solutionsict.co.uk
0800 0488761

Hi, I'm from the Philippines, is it possible to have my Nexus' screen replaced by you? N10 is not commercially available in the Philippines so I couldn't get it serviced here by Samsung. Please do let me know if it's possible and how. Would really appreciate your response. Thank you so much. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nexus 10 Repair

We provide a nexus 10 screen repair service
    solutionsict.co.uk
    0800 0488761