4.4. Kitkat wanted for MMX CHD A116

Search This thread

fremedios

Mar 24, 2014
Hi,

I am currently on Project Dodge, [4.4.2][ULTIMATE][KITKAT]PROJECT DODGE 1.0.5v FOR A116/FLYIQ451/A919i/WikoCink5/QMobileA600[OK GOOGLE+][GAMING]

Awesome experience. However i want to try new ROMS like Slimkat, Beanstalk etc with 4.4 Kitkat which are compatible with my MMX CHD A116.

Can someone please suggest

Thanks

WalkerBales

Nov 20, 2013
New Delhi
Use CM 11 !! It is still in alpha stage but development is going on and it will become stable in coming weeks... You can try that !

Sent from my SGT 7 running Omni ROM Official Kitkat Nightlies

Jan 28, 2014
Bricked after flashing Doge.

So I followed the instructions to the mark and installed the Doge rom using TWRP 2.7.0.0 on my A116i

But for some reason an hour passed and it's still stuck on the cyanogenmod bootlogo animation.

Then I tried flashing it again after doing a full data wipe. No use.

Finally, I tried restoring my old rooted stock rom, but it booted into the same cm animation and is stuck there!

What are my options?
Should I download the stock rom and flash it using SP tools?

#buzz

May 23, 2014
/android/works
CM11

Hi,

I am currently on Project Dodge, [4.4.2][ULTIMATE][KITKAT]PROJECT DODGE 1.0.5v FOR A116/FLYIQ451/A919i/WikoCink5/QMobileA600[OK GOOGLE+][GAMING]

Awesome experience. However i want to try new ROMS like Slimkat, Beanstalk etc with 4.4 Kitkat which are compatible with my MMX CHD A116.

Can someone please suggest

Thanks

Bro, I have made a CM11 build!

Use CM 11 !! It is still in alpha stage but development is going on and it will become stable in coming weeks... You can try that !

Sent from my SGT 7 running Omni ROM Official Kitkat Nightlies

Bro, I have *source built* CM11 for Micromax Canvas HD A116. :D

Is it possible to get CM11 for our cnvas hd....? Does mtk devices supports CM...:confused:

Yes. MTK Devices does support CM11. But all it requires is some patches.

The above xda link you have provided is *port* of CM11.

We already have it... Check development section !!

Sent from my Micromax A116 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Bro, here's the link of my source built CM11 http://extincthacker.blogspot.in/2014/06/devkitkatunofficial443-cyanogenmod-11.html

The build just boots AFAIK and it had a problem in SystemUI.... Kashif told that it is due to the problem in build.prop.. I corrected it but still yet to test! The problem is that I don't have the device right now and so I couldn't test!

All your support is required! :D

WalkerBales

Nov 20, 2013
New Delhi
Bro, I have made a CM11 build!

Bro, I have *source built* CM11 for Micromax Canvas HD A116. :D

Yes. MTK Devices does support CM11. But all it requires is some patches.

The above xda link you have provided is *port* of CM11.

Bro, here's the link of my source built CM11 http://extincthacker.blogspot.in/2014/06/devkitkatunofficial443-cyanogenmod-11.html

The build just boots AFAIK and it had a problem in SystemUI.... Kashif told that it is due to the problem in build.prop.. I corrected it but still yet to test! The problem is that I don't have the device right now and so I couldn't test!

All your support is required! :D

To gain more and more support.. I request you to make a new thread in original development section and post the test build there with the link of the source too.. It will help you as well as users a lot !!

Sent from my Micromax A116 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app