[HELP] Can't kill system update on LG Optimus F3

Search This thread

Maverynthia

Jun 9, 2012
I have a Virgin Mobile LG Optimus F3 and I rooted it a while back, after thus it kept nagging me to update to the V6 firmware.
I then went and got "Disable Service" and used that on "Google Services Framework". All was well... for a time.
I don't know what happened or what I installed, but now the damn thing has come back like a zombie and won't die. I even used "Disable Service" again and it keeps re-enabling itself somehow.

A. Has anyone had this problem and managed to kill the System Update once and for all, again.
B. Is there a way to see what is enabling the service in the GSF so I can either uninstall it or disable that.
C. If there is no solution, is there a modified GSF floating around with the update service/Update permission patched to off.

Things I've tried are:
Disable Service
AutoStars (older program)
Rom Toolbox (Autostar manager)
Lucky Patcher (Change the apk, rebuild and install) -> This fails as it says it's installed the rebuilt APK but it never does and I have to re-unbackup from Titanium

Things that work but are not a real solution:
Titanium Backup -> Freeze the damn thing

I would like to be able to go into the Play Store whenever I want without having to keep unfreezing it. It also prevents programs from updating automagically.