[Q] Galaxy S5 Dialer APK?

Search This thread

MyDr01d

Dec 23, 2012
I know that all the Dev's are very busy. I appriatiate all of the hard work you guys put in on the projects. I have an S4. Can someone please provide the S5 dialer and any other files that may be needed. Or point me to the right post if already asked. Thanks again for the work!

Reactions: RenVilo

RenVilo

Aug 4, 2009
Hi guys

I would also love this. I bought the S5 and well sold it because i don't see the big value in it. The only thing i did love was the software. Most of it has been installed on my stock 4.4.2 rooted s4. I love it. The only thing that is outstanding is the nicer dialer on the S5. It looks more slick and shows you the previous communication of the caller and the time. If I can just get that my S4 is more than enough till the Note 4 gets released. Plzzzzzz :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I know that all the Dev's are very busy. I appriatiate all of the hard work you guys put in on the projects. I have an S4. Can someone please provide the S5 dialer and any other files that may be needed. Or point me to the right post if already asked. Thanks again for the work!