[Sound/MOD]True Sound Enhancer Sony Walkman App working/EQ's and Clear Bass

Search This thread

boe323

Jun 22, 2012
Burton on Trent
Just plain awesome, ive missed my Walkman from years back when I bought my first Walkman cellphone, this is fantastic, cant wait for updates to get the rest working, brilliant work man. Wonder if my Walkman headphones sound as good now I have the Walkman files in my onex.

shinesthru

Apr 21, 2011
St. Paul, MN
(I sent this as a PM to Gru, but I thought I would improve my chances if I posted here, too.) I am running unofficial AOKP 4.2.2, KT747 kernel, with inverted gapps, and no other sound mods like beats or dsp installed. I flashed v2 of the Sony mod, wiping caches and fixing permissions (using TWRP) before and after flashing the mod. Whenever I listen to music, the volume is very low and choppy. If I open the equalizer and force close it, the volume goes up to a normal level momentarily. This only happens using music apps (play music, walkman, apollo, etc), not on alarms, notifications, ring tones, or while playing a podcast through the beyond pod app. Any ideas to help me troubleshoot. Thanks.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

gruesomewolf

Jan 30, 2011
Mocksville, NC
https://www.dropbox.com/s/iafsc7vdqmx8zii/MySony2.zip

Give that version a shot guys....I updated apps to xperia z, and added clear audio. As for the aokp, I cant support cause I dont use aokp. I can say your most likely issue is lib related...but I wouldnt know for sure without testing my self....or at least looking at a logcat.

scott_0

Jun 21, 2012
after flashing this last night and playing with it a little before bed, it does indeed kickass!! Ill really get to experience it tomorrow at the gym

Last edited:

viniazzolin

Mar 13, 2013
Equalizer does not work

I realized all the procedure, but when I try to use the equalizer a message that it stopped working. Regarding the Clear Audio, until it is marked but I do not notice a difference in sound.

boe323

Jun 22, 2012
Burton on Trent
Using HTC onex on aosp , sound is awesome and I love it like I said in other post, however, a few weeks back I noticed my compass is broke, now gutted as I've had to flash my backup, sound is now pants with buffer issues and a stupid bug that the guy who made the ROM is blaming on HTC, obviously the guy can't figure it out so he's blaming it on a bug from someone else, please mod your lib files so I can use it again, all you need to do is male the compass work,

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

gruesomewolf

Jan 30, 2011
Mocksville, NC
Using HTC onex on aosp , sound is awesome and I love it like I said in other post, however, a few weeks back I noticed my compass is broke, now gutted as I've had to flash my backup, sound is now pants with buffer issues and a stupid bug that the guy who made the ROM is blaming on HTC, obviously the guy can't figure it out so he's blaming it on a bug from someone else, please mod your lib files so I can use it again, all you need to do is male the compass work,

Should be a onex variant already posted by xsmagical

boe323

Jun 22, 2012
Burton on Trent
Which lib files do I delete so bit doesn't affect the compass on Onex, that guy you mentioned doesn't have an international version

jackle00

Mar 15, 2013
burton on trent
I also would like to know which lib files to remove so all the sensors on the onex work again, ive searched and tried others but this is one is the best, all works apart from disabling the sensors, I get down on my knees and beg, "please make it work on the onex":crying:

amaynard 89

Mar 4, 2013
The Bankrupt City
I'm having an error saying Page cannot be rendered. I even tried searching Google for nocturnal forums same problem. Is this just me?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

summerblink

May 1, 2008
the sound is AMAZING on this - best my S3 has ever been! however, the sound is constantly skipping :( like every 2 seconds, a sound as if you had a scratch on a vinyl record. anybody else experiencing this?

i'm on Carbon-JB v1.7 . . .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    semcdefault.png

After a few hours of trial and error, and some smali editing I have finally been able to port the latest Sony Walkman App with fully working Eq's, and clear bass effect to the SGSIII !!

Changelog V1

1* First Public Release

Things that are not working

1* Download Music Info
    2* Edit Music Info
    3* Visualizer is working, but is sometimes a little wonky

Simply download, flash via recovery, and wipe caches.....Enjoy

Here

http://forums.team-nocturnal.com/sh...EQ-s-and-Clear-Bass-Working?p=15762#post15762

Even though this has been tested and confirmed!
    As Always use at your risk.....Only you are responsible for your phone.

Thanks for looking
    -GruesomeWolf
    nice...thought this was a top secret thing ??? J/K LOL:rolleyes:

Yeah.....I struggled with my inner demons this morning....lol. Had to remind myself what I started this for....Sharing, and overall Improvement of our phones. Not "who is kanging who" or "my stick is bigger then yours".....I would like to think thats not what we at Team-Nocturnal are about.....Really people, Enjoy this....its way better then ANY other music mod I have tried (including full blown Beats support). :)
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/iafsc7vdqmx8zii/MySony2.zip

Give that version a shot guys....I updated apps to xperia z, and added clear audio. As for the aokp, I cant support cause I dont use aokp. I can say your most likely issue is lib related...but I wouldnt know for sure without testing my self....or at least looking at a logcat.

Installed on my N7 and my GS3, deleted other EQs, followed instructions in the OP, cleared app data, etc. and the volume booster "xloud" does not work. I check the box, notice no change in volume, come back to the settings, and the box is unchecked. The EQ sounds great, but I was really hoping for volume boost functionality on my N7 which has pretty sorry speakers. Thanks for your work!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Xloud is set to on. ..all the time. Checking and unchecking the box will yield no noticeable difference. If you notice in my build prop edit it is set to persist on. .... it is working all the time

Yea this is out dated. If you look through the Wicked X thread, you'll find a lot of what you're looking for including music (sound) enhancements.
    Edit: also look here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2826091 :thumbup: