[DRIVERS] Latest HTC Drivers | 4.16.0.001

Search This thread

city2026

Aug 6, 2012
Moscow
Leading mega link says “No longer available”
Found on web: HTC Driver 4.16.0.001 - mega.
MD5: 4B373430F746771DD97021E22CF1E78B
Digital signature: HTC Corp., ‎05 ‎March ‎2015 11:44:58

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dd98 and moozon

dd98

May 19, 2013
Leading mega link says “No longer available”
Found on web: HTC Driver 4.16.0.001 - mega.
MD5: 4B373430F746771DD97021E22CF1E78B
Digital signature: HTC Corp., ‎05 ‎March ‎2015 11:44:58

Sorry that was my fault, I deleted the drivers from my MEGA folder but thanks for re-uploading

Last edited by a moderator:

tim415

Sep 30, 2015
Trouble with Windows 10

Thanks for the info! I've been trying to get fastboot working on a HTC One X with Windows 10 and it's driving me nuts. :mad:

I've downloaded and installed the 4.16.0.001 driver in this thread. ADB works fine and I can get into what looks like fastboot from command window "adb reboot bootloader."

However, once the phone starts up again, "fastboot devices" returns nothing. In device manager, I get the yellow warning icon for "Android USB Devices" -> "My HTC." From there, I try to update the driver and I choose "Let me pick from a list of device drivers.." I see "My HTC" in the list and install that. Once it installs I still get the same yellow warning icon. I've tried uninstalling the device fro device manager and starting again, but it's still the same.

Any info on how to get this to work?! From the searching I've done it seems to be a driver issue but I'm at a loss at what to try next.. :(

Valentino911

Oct 4, 2014
I've downloaded and installed the 4.16.0.001 driver in this thread. ADB works fine and I can get into what looks like fastboot from command window "adb reboot bootloader."

However, once the phone starts up again, "fastboot devices" returns nothing. In device manager, I get the yellow warning icon for "Android USB Devices" -> "My HTC." From there, I try to update the driver and I choose "Let me pick from a list of device drivers.." I see "My HTC" in the list and install that. Once it installs I still get the same yellow warning icon. I've tried uninstalling the device fro device manager and starting again, but it's still the same.

I have the same issue... no solution at the moment :(

MadJoe

Jul 18, 2007
Boston
Problem solved. The problem was caused from bootmanager.

Sent from my HTC One dual sim using Tapatalk

Umm, how? I am having the exact same issue and it's frustrating the hell out of me.

I installed the 4.16 HTC drivers, and my Win10 laptop and desktop both only recognize it as a disk drive, but adb will not show it no matter how many times I kill and restart the server. Grrr.

Manually booting it into FASTBOOT causes "Unknown USB Device (Device Failed Enumeration) and "My HTC" never shows when trying to update drivers manually.

Last edited:

GreekPilot01

Apr 25, 2015
Umm, how? I am having the exact same issue and it's frustrating the hell out of me.

I installed the 4.16 HTC drivers, and my Win10 laptop and desktop both only recognize it as a disk drive, but adb will not show it no matter how many times I kill and restart the server. Grrr.

Manually booting it into FASTBOOT causes "Unknown USB Device (Device Failed Enumeration) and "My HTC" never shows when trying to update drivers manually.
I was using bootmanager xposed module. Two things happened. First, my dual sim after reboot was unable to see my cards. I had to find them manually from options. Second my phone was seen as DVD. The first problem make me think that the real problem was caused by something that didn't started, as dual sim manager. So I unistalled bootmanager and this solved both my problems.

P. S. Dual sim manager was not disabled at bootmanager... Hope this helps

Reactions: MadJoe

MadJoe

Jul 18, 2007
Boston
I was using bootmanager xposed module. Two things happened. First, my dual sim after reboot was unable to see my cards. I had to find them manually from options. Second my phone was seen as DVD. The first problem make me think that the real problem was caused by something that didn't started, as dual sim manager. So I unistalled bootmanager and this solved both my problems.

Oh, I guess I'm not having the same problem then, I don't have dual SIMs nor do I use Boot Manager. I just cannot for the life of me get adb to recognize this stupid phone. I have tried all the "this works for every type of phone" and HTC specific tutorials I can find, yet nothing. I've installed the latest HTC drivers multiple times, still nothing. I've rebooted, and booted into fastboot manually several times, nothing. adb apparently hates me. Thanks anyway. :-/

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

I'm such an idiot! I have been fighting with this stupid thing and all the while I forgot to enable USB Debugging... I don't know why, but your post got me to think about that and check it, so thank you for that!

Reactions: GreekPilot01

garleest

Aug 22, 2011
Dallas

To get fastboot working on Windows 10.

1. Download the attached file and extract.
2. Right click on the Start button and choose Command Prompt (admin). Then type "regedit" and press enter.
3. Go to File > Import > choose Fastboot.reg.

Credits goes to the OP of this thread

http://xdaforums.com/htc-one-s/general/guide-fix-fastboot-windows-8-1-t2858337

Attachments

• Fastboot.reg.zip
    358 bytes · Views: 901
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts