[Q] Shostock2 v2.1 Weather Widget?

Search This thread

desichiko23

Mar 23, 2012
Boone, NC
So hey could anyone help me with my weather widget? i am running Shostock2 v2.1, Siyah kernel rc5...and when i go to setting/display/---theres a option for weather (show weather on lock screen)....
how come i dont see NO weather?? i installed accuweather from gaap store and it seems acting up...

can anyone tell me where i can get digital weather app like they have one on gingerbread? apk HELPPP!!!!

thanks................in advance

1weener

Apr 18, 2012
I have the Accuweather app and the AOKP lockscreen and the 1x4 wiget works fine. Or are you trying to use the weather wiget on the lockscreen? Try the 1x4 on the home screen and use no background collor...;)

LiLChris06

Nov 23, 2011
XDA
I have the Accuweather app and the AOKP lockscreen and the 1x4 wiget works fine. Or are you trying to use the weather wiget on the lockscreen? Try the 1x4 on the home screen and use no background collor...;)

There is a lockscreen weather widget included with the official builds. ;)
Which is also in the Settings.apk for you to turn on and off but only works on Samsung lockcreen.

Your way is the only easy workaround as of now, I suggested it for others.

quarlow

Feb 6, 2008
Tooele, UT
Ya i am sorrry, i do have that screen :(:(

The Samsung (Circle) lock screen is an add on in the second post of the SHOstock2 thread. So if you want to use the weather on your lock screen you can change to the other lock screen. The clock position in the settings also only applies to the circle lock screen. You don't need the accuweather widget installed for the weather on the circle lock screen to work.

Sent from my Galaxy S II (i777)

Reactions: desichiko23

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I dont Think i have ASOP lock screen

Does your lockscreen give you an option to unlock or camera?
    If so that is AOSP and it won't work with the weather widget.

I am sure it can be fixed but I have no idea and haven't attempted.
    If your not using it then no idea, I thought he kept the files for it to work.
    Ya i am sorrry, i do have that screen :(:(

The Samsung (Circle) lock screen is an add on in the second post of the SHOstock2 thread. So if you want to use the weather on your lock screen you can change to the other lock screen. The clock position in the settings also only applies to the circle lock screen. You don't need the accuweather widget installed for the weather on the circle lock screen to work.

Sent from my Galaxy S II (i777)