LED notifications working when screen is on

Search This thread

GooGooMuck

Jan 14, 2013
Chicago
I have no idea why, but today the LED notifications started to stay on when the screen is on. Stock rom with Xposed (GB and Xprivacy only) and Franco R32 kernel. I don't use any apps to control the LED (ie: LIghtflow). Weird.

GooGooMuck

Jan 14, 2013
Chicago
I have been running Franco R32 since it came out (over a month) and this just started happening. Maybe Google fixed something with a silent update.

aooga

Feb 19, 2011
California
I have been running Franco R32 since it came out (over a month) and this just started happening. Maybe Google fixed something with a silent update.

No, it's not supposed to be on when the screen is on. My guess is that it's one of the xposed modules that are doing this. If you haven't changed those either, then I have no clue.

Ltdrev

Aug 28, 2013
YUL/YYZ
Led still flashes with screen on if the lock screen is enable you have to unlock it for the led to stop...

(THE REAL) Neo

Jan 7, 2012
Treviso
www.youtube.com
It happened to me too,green led notication for a Whatsapp message. I've unlocked the phone,read the Whatsapp message,but the led was still blinking...

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

joshsurber

Oct 7, 2013
If anyone can figure out how this happened, I'd like to know! I'd love to have my LED work with the screen on.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

NotFromMountainView

Oct 25, 2013
Toronto
It's been happening to me off & on over the past weeks - haven't been paying close enough attention to the circumstances in which the led stays on. But I'm stock and, at the moment locked, so it's not a custom ROM or kernel. I do use Lightflow, but officially kitkat does not allow it to control the led with the screen on.

'tis a mystery!

mldiroff

Jul 9, 2010
Belleville
I had this happen for a while when running Franco. I went back to stock kernel, no issues.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk