Improve cell reception?

Search This thread

josephh71

Nov 18, 2012
Chicago
I'm on Stock rooted MK6 ROM. The call reception is very poor altogether. i have flashed a few radios and the MK6 seems to be the best i can get so far but calls drop frequently or become distorted or I'll get the "Emergency Call Only" error. Is there anything to do to improve call quality (signal) to the hand set. I'm getting the 4g but calls are lowsy

StarMugen

Apr 30, 2014
I'm on Stock rooted MK6 ROM. The call reception is very poor altogether. i have flashed a few radios and the MK6 seems to be the best i can get so far but calls drop frequently or become distorted or I'll get the "Emergency Call Only" error. Is there anything to do to improve call quality (signal) to the hand set. I'm getting the 4g but calls are lowsy

YAh mine was like that too and on top of that my phone's internet stopped working even though i tried this step above still no avail i'm in a pinch situation can't afford to return phone after tripping knox counter...

Reactions: josephh71

SpiffySelf018@yahoo.com

May 8, 2014
lahore

It have two causes one is hardware mean device antenna and second one firm problem. You flash the device and install new firm wear if problem remain same then you should contact the repair and maintenance service provider.

Reactions: josephh71

josephh71

Nov 18, 2012
Chicago
Bad motherboard

I took it in for repair. They said they changed the antenna but still no reception. He told me it was a bad motherboard si now I'm trying to figure out what to do

It have two causes one is hardware mean device antenna and second one firm problem. You flash the device and install new firm wear if problem remain same then you should contact the repair and maintenance service provider.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

YAh mine was like that too and on top of that my phone's internet stopped working even though i tried this step above still no avail i'm in a pinch situation can't afford to return phone after tripping knox counter...