MMS problems on Net10 after KitKat update

Search This thread

djbrian52

Feb 23, 2010
Cave Creek(Phoenix), AZ
Good day everyone! So here's my situation. My wife has my "old" Note 2. She's been using it on net10 for the past 9 months with 4.3 Jellybean and no problems with MMS. I just did the KitKat update and now with the same APN settings, I'm able to receive but not send pics(mms). Has anyone else had this problem and more importantly, found a resolution? Thanks in advance for your input. Happy 4th to my fellow Americans and remember to thank a Veteran today(and every day)!!!

Sent from my Note 3...making all others drool!

Shrek77

Feb 13, 2013
Claysburg
Good day everyone! So here's my situation. My wife has my "old" Note 2. She's been using it on net10 for the past 9 months with 4.3 Jellybean and no problems with MMS. I just did the KitKat update and now with the same APN settings, I'm able to receive but not send pics(mms). Has anyone else had this problem and more importantly, found a resolution? Thanks in advance for your input. Happy 4th to my fellow Americans and remember to thank a Veteran today(and every day)!!!

Go to APN settings for net10 go down to APN type and clear it out so it is blank. It will say say APN type not set. Save it and should be fixed.

Reactions: djbrian52

djbrian52

Feb 23, 2010
Cave Creek(Phoenix), AZ
So what I found is that it's the default messaging app that won't send. I even tried a version from my Note 3 with the same result. Go sms pro and the kitkat app from the play store work fine. Any suggestions?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Go to APN settings for net10 go down to APN type and clear it out so it is blank. It will say say APN type not set. Save it and should be fixed.