Windows RT Whitelist Flash tool V1.0

Search This thread

je2345

Mar 2, 2009
Holland
Just noticed that every site that I've added hasn't worked. Crackberry.com won't play and flash videos or worldstarhiphop.com. Any idea why?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

Marvin_S

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 8, 2010
Just noticed that every site that I've added hasn't worked. Crackberry.com won't play and flash videos or worldstarhiphop.com. Any idea why?

Be sure to add the source of the videos. In case a website embeds videos from another source, be sure to add that source.

I.e. if XDA hosts videos from youtube on the site, don't add XDA but add youtube.com instead.

TheDroidKid

Jan 8, 2013
Be sure to add the source of the videos. In case a website embeds videos from another source, be sure to add that source.

I.e. if XDA hosts videos from youtube on the site, don't add XDA but add youtube.com instead.

Marvin is right please try his solution and let me know if it does not work.

vgjfelix

Jan 13, 2012
Hi there.

I make youtube videos about the Surface, You contacted me on my channel for me to take a look. I can't get this to work. When I run the file and select one it says:
"The system cannot find the path specified." The program continues to run through and says it's succesful but it doesn't seem to work. (e.g. the youtube on the first page of the this thread doesn't work).

Really want this to work so I can do a video!

Cheers,

Rob

TheDroidKid

Jan 8, 2013
Hi there.

I make youtube videos about the Surface, You contacted me on my channel for me to take a look. I can't get this to work. When I run the file and select one it says:
"The system cannot find the path specified." The program continues to run through and says it's succesful but it doesn't seem to work. (e.g. the youtube on the first page of the this thread doesn't work).

Really want this to work so I can do a video!

Cheers,

Rob

hmm try this version its the latest one, I have not officially released it yet..
http://www.filedropper.com/windowsrtwhitelistflashtoolv20beta

Reactions: Subsonic44

TheDroidKid

Jan 8, 2013
Your blog is bookmarked! Here's a request... Could you add an option to "Save my whitelist"? It would really be cool if you had an option to "merge" any user additions to your custom whitelist.

Thanks again. Your tool sure simplifies this process!

Thanks man! Yeah i'm going to be looking into a backup and restore!

bass_eight

Jul 3, 2008
That's Wassup

Thanks you very much !
Great job and it's very simple.
It will be accessible to everyone :)
Finally I will be able to do my homework on my surface.
Website like MyMathlab did not work before.

Thanks again for your great job.

kurdland

Nov 29, 2007
Borås
Hi there!
Thanks for this piece of script. I wounded if anyone have managed to get Spotify web player to work using this? I added Spotify.com but no luck.

Subsonic44

Jan 21, 2012
Virginia
Microsoft must not like this. When I try to run it now, I'm getting a Windows smartscreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting message.

xWolf13

Jul 6, 2012
I use this tool and it works great! Remember to delete history to make the tool work. In my experience this works. I can see videos now on XDA because of it! Hope the tip helped!

Sent from my ParanoidAndroid Device!

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Here you go.

EDIT: Never mind... Adjusted smart screen settings and can run your script again. Thanks.

Click more info and then click run anyway.

Sent from my ParanoidAndroid Device!

Top Liked Posts