Google Maps 6.14.4

Search This thread

bakemcbride21

Sep 15, 2009
If anyone else is like me and absolutely DESPISES what Google did to maps in version 7...I imagine now that we're S-OFF we can purge this abomination and install a better and much more one handed and user friendly version of Google maps.

Zoom in/out buttons...measure...bigger text mode...All things I need! Lol

Will post a link once I get into work...pm me in the meantime if you need the apk.

bakemcbride21

Sep 15, 2009
If anyone else is like me and absolutely DESPISES what Google did to maps in version 7...I imagine now that we're S-OFF we can purge this abomination and install a better and much more one handed and user friendly version of Google maps.

Will post a link once I get into work...pm me in the meantime if you need the apk.

Hmmm...renamed existing google maps and odex file to ".old" and placed my version in the system app folder...but it is still version 7. And if I just try to install it, it fails.

Any ideas anyone? :)

Div033

Aug 17, 2010

Here ya go. This is what I use, don't even need root!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2566159

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk