SuperMeatBoy:Saws of Death game Windows Mobile WVGA

Search This thread

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
SuperMeatBoy finally hits Windows Mobile WVGA mobile devices!! You play as SuperMeatBoy saving his girlfriend from various dangers . Travel through multiple levels each one harder than the last one. Discover tricks along the way , with differnt routes to beat each level.
New control style , you have jump left and jump right buttons that solve the multi-touch issue. Enjoy and post feedback or if you need help in any of the levels.

This game was made using Game Editor , which you can download for free now. Make games and export them to your windows mobile device for free!
http://game-editor.com/Main_Page

Attachments

• MeatBoy.cab
    7 MB · Views: 4,258

raving_nanza

Jul 23, 2009

cheers mate, im glad you made this for me, instead of having to make it myself, btw if i think of any other games ill pm you dude :)

ill give it a try today and post feedback..

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
Thanks my friend. can I ask how may levels r there and is there a way to save progress.

Ok there are 5 regular levels and a 6th boss level. Each level you have to figure out the best route. If any level is too tough just post here and we help you. There is no save but it isnt needed. This is problay one of the best freeware's out for the WVGA devices now.

m0nkeyman

Mar 3, 2008
London
Ok there are 5 regular levels and a 6th boss level. Each level you have to figure out the best route. If any level is too tough just post here and we help you. There is no save but it isnt needed. This is problay one of the best freeware's out for the WVGA devices now.

Sorry mate didn't know there is only 5 or 6 levels Which means your right there is no need for a save then.

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
Ok I made a couple of serious games now while I wait for the artist to work , I decided to do something funny. Here is a look at the next game in store and its a laughter. Obama vs. Osama punch-out. Play as either player in a funny boxing game. Its sure to mkae you laugh and they will be voice-overs added!!
Here is 1st look at the future game.

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
SuperMarioBros Run been released and Obama vs Osama Punch-out is comming soon. Windows Mobile WVGA devices are still in effect and fun games still being made. Games that iphone will never have.

nouy

Apr 21, 2011
probleme de demarage du jeux

merci pour le jeux mais ce dernier la ne demarre plus et lecran reste noir je fait soft reset pour le rallumer

raving_nanza

Jul 23, 2009
@zarpy

because you are busy with stuff, ive taken it upon myself to totaly remake supermeatboy using my own sprites/graphics etc. (WVGA ONLY)
ive just sorted out transparency on the sprites so all images are looking cool :)

my game compared to your version is alot better, graphicly and design, eg it only has 1 level, the level is really long and hard difficulty.

if you touch a saw then you die/restart, also if you fall into lava etc - the same rules apply.
the main aim of my version is to collect bandages (based on the original idea from the actual game).
however there are lots of bandages to be collected, some are trickier than others but all of them must be collected to procede.
ill create a "portal" that will take you directly to the tutorial section of the game. (saves doing the tutorial each time you start the game)
newer levels will added when all bugs are solved with the current level.

screenshots of my updated version will be coming soon.

*im finding it difficult to get the "land" to change image when meat boy touches it.

my version will called "SMB - The Darkness"

Last edited:

raving_nanza

Jul 23, 2009
hi dude,

ive been working on a few games tbh but ill update my version of SMB soon, ive learnt new things with GE so when i update SMB it will have major updates, eg the land changing image when you touch it, hopefully like your version :)

ill also create a menu for SMB, from here will be the tutorial, new game etc... i dont know how to save a game but ill add an option for the level selection.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SuperMeatBoy finally hits Windows Mobile WVGA mobile devices!! You play as SuperMeatBoy saving his girlfriend from various dangers . Travel through multiple levels each one harder than the last one. Discover tricks along the way , with differnt routes to beat each level.
    New control style , you have jump left and jump right buttons that solve the multi-touch issue. Enjoy and post feedback or if you need help in any of the levels.

This game was made using Game Editor , which you can download for free now. Make games and export them to your windows mobile device for free!
    http://game-editor.com/Main_Page
    SuperMarioBros Run been released and Obama vs Osama Punch-out is comming soon. Windows Mobile WVGA devices are still in effect and fun games still being made. Games that iphone will never have.
    Sorry mate didn't know there is only 5 or 6 levels Which means your right there is no need for a save then.

Finally I will have an artist to help me on supermeatboy so there will be a part 2.